I have a Q10 from Verizon. I'm new to BB in general and really enjoying my Q10.

I was looking for an older text message on my Q10 and couldn't find it. It's very possible that I deleted it since I remembered playing with delete or clear chat feature. However, I'm looking for a text from a friend (received in early June when I got the phone) and I don't remember deleting it and I can't find it. Assuming I didn't delete it, is there a time-limit for how long Text Messages are saved with BB10?

If I did deleted it and there is not time limit on how old your text can be, I apologize for taking up disk space on this forum

Just asking. Thanks.
    07-11-13 09:33 AM
    I have a Q10 from Verizon. I'm new to BB in general and really enjoying my Q10.

I was looking for an older text message on my Q10 and couldn't find it. It's very possible that I deleted it since I remembered playing with delete or clear chat feature. However, I'm looking for a text from a friend (received in early June when I got the phone) and I don't remember deleting it and I can't find it. Assuming I didn't delete it, is there a time-limit for how long Text Messages are saved with BB10?

If I did deleted it and there is not time limit on how old your text can be, I apologize for taking up disk space on this forum

Just asking. Thanks.
    You more than likely deleted it, because a text from last year can be stored on device if it's not deleted
    NewPreKnox likes this.
    07-11-13 11:35 AM
    Thanks for the confirmation. I won't have ask except I haven't had the phone that long. Yep I probably unintentionally deleted it

That's good to know because I was a bit worried.
    07-11-13 01:53 PM