Got my new Q ten days ago and obviously it's dope af. My only issue with the phone in general is the lack of a slam dunk twitter app. I used/use echofon pro for my iphone 4/5S which was really the best.

Blaq seems like it should be used by a kindergartner but it's growing on me. I wish I could make my iphone disappear and get a second blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 09:19 AM
    Have you tried neatly? There may also be a ton of android apps that might work better for you.

Have you heard of snap and sideloading? I'd recommend also using sachesi to do your sideloading, makes everything real simple. You can find out more on the forums with a search.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.0.1052
    09-01-14 09:28 AM
    Neatly kind of looks lame. Also I want to remain $BBRY kosher by not using any android apps. I personally hate android.

I've searched some, I can live with Blaq. I'll eventually find out how to view other users' favorited tweets.

Posted via CB10
    Coraya likes this.
    09-01-14 11:03 AM
    What is sideloading?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 11:04 AM
    Sideloading is where you can load android apps. Really easy to do and works like a charm

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 11:08 AM
    Sideloading is where you can load android apps. Really easy to do and works like a charm

Posted via CB10
    Yeah man I mean I have only been downloading "for blackberry" apps. If you've seen any of my other threads, I am in a bit of shock from my iphone getting hacked that I am not trying to venture out into the unknown. Android apps on my $BBRY seems like a step into the wrong direction lol

Posted via CB10
    kdna likes this.
    09-01-14 11:15 AM
    Once I feel good about technology again I'm sure I'll dabble in the finer apps and such. Right now I live and lurk in Blaq and CB

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 11:22 AM
    I like Blaq a lot, but it's kind of hard on the battery. When you say it's meant to be used by a kid in kindergarten, are you talking about the rainbow colors on the side when you swipe over? I actually like the look of it, and the way it functions is pretty cool too, though it took me a few days to really get used to it.

I'm on 10.3.0.1052 and the default twitter app is pretty nice. I don't know why people hate the one on 10.2.1.. it's basic but it works well.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 06:24 PM
    I like Blaq a lot, but it's kind of hard on the battery. When you say it's meant to be used by a kid in kindergarten, are you talking about the rainbow colors on the side when you swipe over? I actually like the look of it, and the way it functions is pretty cool too, though it took me a few days to really get used to it.

Posted via CB10
    I was wondering why my battery was getting pwned but it must be from Blaq.

I guess I feel like it's for small children because it's like so basic and yeah the colors lol.

I just got an email from twitter and the preview line (view from hub inbox) was in all Arabic or farsi type lettering. So I didn't open it - just deleted it. Anyone care to shed light on this groovy mystery?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 09:24 PM
    A short while ago there was a report on CB about a new Twitter app for BB10 called Twittly or something, I think it went to open beta. Might be worth a look.
    09-02-14 01:06 AM
    A short while ago there was a report on CB about a new Twitter app for BB10 called Twittly or something, I think it went to open beta. Might be worth a look.
    I d/led the Beta. It is promising but hella buggy (With respect to the Dev, though, it states that there are bugs in the beta being ironed out so at least he's honest).
    09-02-14 01:23 AM
    I use Twittly myself and I like it a lot. As was mentioned, it is kinda buggy and the developer even states it, but I found I like it better than Blaq, Neatly or even Willow -- which isn't bad itself.
    09-10-14 03:47 PM
    Guys.. it's not as buggy as before now. go try #Twittly everyday. Every day there are updates being pushed. It has come a long way now. I hope you try it again. and can read changes. Huge changes. There are awesome features you can never find on other Twitter Clients too.

Posted via CB10
    SPNKr and Taigatrommel like this.
    09-11-14 11:24 AM
    I tried all Twitter apps and Blaq is the best for Q10 screen size .
    09-11-14 11:40 AM
    Neatly kind of looks lame. Also I want to remain $BBRY kosher by not using any android apps. I personally hate android.

I've searched some, I can live with Blaq. I'll eventually find out how to view other users' favorited tweets.

Posted via CB10
    Neatly isn't an android app/port though
    09-11-14 03:16 PM
    Tru

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 03:39 PM
    The native Twitter app works very well. Can't live without it!
    09-19-14 11:53 AM
    The native Twitter app works very well. Can't live without it!
    Thanks, to the guy that probably works for twitter. Lol $TWTR

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 03:49 PM
    Got my new Q ten days ago and obviously it's dope af. My only issue with the phone in general is the lack of a slam dunk twitter app. I used/use echofon pro for my iphone 4/5S which was really the best.

Blaq seems like it should be used by a kindergartner but it's growing on me. I wish I could make my iphone disappear and get a second blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Blaq will grow on you, it's an awesome app built for BlackBerry

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    09-19-14 03:52 PM
    Blaq will grow on you, it's an awesome app built for BlackBerry

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    Weeks later, I agree it is an awesome app. I lurk Blaq all day; and I also agree with an above poster's comment that it is the best twitter app considering the screen size of the Q10.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 08:03 PM
    Also, what is ACTUALLY better about Blaq opposed to echofon (pro), when tweeting @ people, it's way easier to do. I mean, obviously typing the first couple of letters of their handle will sort through everyone you follow, etc.

What is lame about echofon is that when you'd type the first few letters of someone's handle, it would only bring up a couple of options, instead of all of them, like Blaq does. Seems like a fundamental piece for a twitter app but as good as echofon is in all other facets, it lacks this. So I'd have to go to the person's page itself to correctly type their handle, myself.

Just an observation.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 10:19 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to view other users' favorited tweets on Blaq?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 02:38 PM
    I use Twittly myself and I like it a lot.
    Twittly; such a cute name! Haha

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 02:45 PM