Does anyone know if AT&T is still supporting blackberry? I bought my Q10 in July 2013. They said there would a software update in October. October came and went. Then they said the update would happen in February, then I heard a date in March. It's now April. I use a Mac, so it would be hard to sideload (I hope that's the right term. I'm not nearly as tech savy as many people other people on this board) a leaked version of 10.2. If AT&T has discontinued software updates for the Q10, I would seriously consider installing a leak. Thanks to anyone who can help.

PS: I don't know if this will do anything, but it can't hurt.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/at-t...kberry-os-10-2
    Last edited by KitJackson67; 04-07-14 at 04:04 PM.
    04-07-14 03:48 PM
    If you have a problem they will support it. If you want an update... well it certainly isn't at the top of their list of things to do. Of course I have no idea how that compares to Android devices getting updates.
    04-07-14 03:54 PM
    Does anyone know if AT&T is still supporting blackberry? I bought my Q10 in July 2013. They said there would a software update in October. October came and went. Then they said the update would happen in February, then I heard a date in March. It's now April. I use a Mac, so it would be hard to sideload (I hope that's the right term. I'm not nearly as tech savy as many people other people on this board) a leaked version of 10.2. If AT&T has discontinued software updates for the Q10, I would seriously consider installing a leak. Thanks to anyone who can help.

PS: I don't know if this will do anything, but it can't hurt.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/at-t...kberry-os-10-2
    I gave up on ATT providing an update and started loading "leaks" in December 2013. I've had minor issues now and then, but can always get it repaired or go back if I have to. As long as you back up, pretty much everything can be repaired. We'll worth the risk.

From my awesome Q10 running 10.2.1.2228. Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 04:09 PM