This is why I like AT&T. They keep the design simple. I feel sorry for all the Verizon customers that want a Q10.
    AT&T Q10 Design Revealed-blackberry-q10-3.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 01:37 PM
    This has been shown MANY times before...
    06-03-13 01:41 PM
    ---___--- This has been known for about a month now.
    06-03-13 01:43 PM
    The Verizon branding is excessive, but at this point, I think Verizon Wireless customers are desperate for a Q10, and aren't too worried about what the back of their phone looks like...
    06-03-13 01:46 PM
    Meh.. My Bell Z10 has no branding on it.
    06-03-13 01:49 PM
    The Q10 is too nice to put even subtle branding on Imo.
    06-03-13 01:50 PM
    will AT&T have this one in WHITE
    06-03-13 01:50 PM
    I find humor in all the "carrier branding" bashing. It's been going on ever since I can remember, and I've always found it interesting. In general, I pick a device based on its capabilities and a network based on its performance. Since I've been on VZW, I've had quite a number of different devices with varying levels of branding on the handsets. It's never been a big deal, nor have I ever felt embarrassed to pull my phone out of my pocket and use it...even in public. If I had a choice I'd go for the sleek no-branding look, and back in the day I used to take the time to swap housings, etc and set up just exactly the look I wanted. These days I'm too busy with other things to deal with such minutiae....probably have to get back to my game of Angry Birds rather than pull out my tiny toolkit.
    lyles, SK122387 and SlcCorrado like this.
    06-03-13 01:55 PM
    I find humor in all the "carrier branding" bashing. It's been going on ever since I can remember, and I've always found it interesting. In general, I pick a device based on its capabilities and a network based on its performance. Since I've been on VZW, I've had quite a number of different devices with varying levels of branding on the handsets. It's never been a big deal, nor have I ever felt embarrassed to pull my phone out of my pocket and use it...even in public. If I had a choice I'd go for the sleek no-branding look, and back in the day I used to take the time to swap housings, etc and set up just exactly the look I wanted. These days I'm too busy with other things to deal with such minutiae....probably have to get back to my game of Angry Birds rather than pull out my tiny toolkit.
    Seriously. None of that crap even matters. At least VZW isnt customizing software anymore like they used to do with feature phones.
    06-03-13 04:42 PM
    True^

Branding doesn't really matter...those stupid apps really matter and bloatware....grrr
    SoukieBBQ10 likes this.
    06-03-13 04:55 PM
    Im just happy Verizon is getting it in white. Plus replacing the battery door is no big deal
    06-03-13 05:09 PM
    will AT&T have this one in WHITE
    Who cares? This isn't an iphone... Oh, people want BB in white too? My mistake, oops. :-P

That's true, but I do think it's kind of ridiculous to have "4G LTE" printed on your phone as if you don't know it has 4G LTE, lol. And I think if they have enough branding on it that maybe they should give you a discount on the phone since you're advertising for them. It's pretty much the reason why I think it's stupid to wear clothes that is just a walking billboard for that brand. I know those clothes are "cool" or whatever, but so are all touchscreen phones, so obviously I don't really care what is cool or not, lol.
    06-03-13 05:42 PM
    Can we get a "reveal" of an official relsease date? I care more about having the phone than carrrier branding.
    john_v likes this.
    06-03-13 05:44 PM
    Id rather have a white fully branded verizon Q10, then not have choice of white :-)

sent from my Verizon Note2...
    06-03-13 06:51 PM
    My Fido Q10 has no branding
    06-03-13 06:55 PM
    Id rather have a white fully branded verizon Q10, then not have choice of white :-)

I honestly don't get the hype of the white Q10. The frets are stainless, the screen (when off) is black, the bezel is stainless, the face is white, the back is white, the logo is stainless, I mean, geez, why so many colors? The black one is so much cleaner looking without looking like BB couldn't make up their mind what color to make their phone...
    geekaren likes this.
    06-03-13 06:59 PM
    I honestly don't get the hype of the white Q10. The frets are stainless, the screen (when off) is black, the bezel is stainless, the face is white, the back is white, the logo is stainless, I mean, geez, why so many colors? The black one is so much cleaner looking without looking like BB couldn't make up their mind what color to make their phone...
    My note 2 is white and love the color. I hate black phones, boring. I wouldn't have ordered a Q10 now if they didn't offer the white.

06-03-13 07:08 PM
    My note 2 is white and love the color. I hate black phones, boring. I wouldn't have ordered a Q10 now if they didn't offer the white.

And somehow a white phone is not boring? What color was the iphone again??? *shakes head*

Edit: At least to me a black Q10 is clean looking. Silver on black, like a nice kitchen with black granite counter tops and stainless appliances, not like the white Q10 which is like a kitchen with white counters, a stainless fridge, a black oven, and half the cabinets are white and the other half are black...
    06-03-13 08:26 PM
    And somehow a white phone is not boring? What color was the iphone again??? *shakes head*

Edit: At least to me a black Q10 is clean looking. Silver on black, like a nice kitchen with black granite counter tops and stainless appliances, not like the white Q10 which is like a kitchen with white counters, a stainless fridge, a black oven, and half the cabinets are white and the other half are black...
    The black screen on the white phone means nothing, as how often do you use the phone without screen on ?? Sheesh

06-03-13 08:33 PM
    the screen on the white just seems smaller for some reason...black all day!
    06-03-13 08:36 PM
    The black screen on the white phone means nothing, as how often do you use the phone without screen on ?? Sheesh

Um, right now my phone is sitting on my desk charging, with the screen off. While I'm on lunch I leave my phone on the table so I can see incoming activity while I'm eating, but most of the time the screen is off, pretty much everytime I'm not moving around I can see my phone with the screen off... Sheesh
    06-03-13 09:49 PM
    To be honest, I've never understood why carriers invest in this branding rubbish - do they really expect my friends/colleagues to notice the branding and suddenly decide that they need to switch carriers? I really don't see how they're gaining anything from it. Luckily, my carrier (Telus) hasn't done this for a few years now, hell I don't even have a carrier splash screen upon booting.
    06-03-13 09:53 PM
    Um, right now my phone is sitting on my desk charging, with the screen off. While I'm on lunch I leave my phone on the table so I can see incoming activity while I'm eating, but most of the time the screen is off, pretty much everytime I'm not moving around I can see my phone with the screen off... Sheesh
    Those are not my experiences, as my phone is either in its holster or I am using it.

06-03-13 09:57 PM
    To be honest, I've never understood why carriers invest in this branding rubbish - do they really expect my friends/colleagues to notice the branding and suddenly decide that they need to switch carriers? I really don't see how they're gaining anything from it. Luckily, my carrier (Telus) hasn't done this for a few years now, hell I don't even have a carrier splash screen upon booting.
    Almost 0 investments, beyond some high-res images sent to the handset manufacturer.
    06-03-13 09:57 PM
    The Z10 one is better. Covered with case or a new battery cover. lol
    06-03-13 09:59 PM
37 12