Just got my Q10 yesterday, haven't used it for 24hours and my connection is close to No/g. I had an unlocked phone before that moved faster than this. I called Tmobile and tech support did a "speed test" - after 5mins of calculating, the results were "88kbps" - the rep laughed. I didn't think it was funny. My phone says its connected to 4g, but this bootleg Pandora is taking 10mins to load a 2min song. I can't function under these conditions. I followed all her "rebooting" steps and nothing! I'm at work now and didn't notice the problem at home b/c it auto connects to wifi. But I spend up to 12hrs a day at work and I need my music to help get me through! Anyone else having this issue? Any fixes tech support doesn't know about?

Oh, and my ETA is NEXT wednesday for the engineers to have a solution/fix. Great!
    06-07-13 09:09 AM
    What city are you in? Also, did you just switch to T-Mobile?

I'm in Los Angeles and just switched to T-Mobile. Totally surprised by how fast the data has been so far.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:19 AM
    What city are you in? Also, did you just switch to T-Mobile?

I'm in Los Angeles and just switched to T-Mobile. Totally surprised by how fast the data has been so far.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in Columbus, Ohio. And nope, been with Tmobile for 9 years, in this area for the last 3 - never had this problem with any Tmobile branded phones. Kind of frustrating. 4g hype and its not following through. We'll see what these engineers can do.
    06-07-13 10:09 AM
    I'm in Columbus, Ohio. And nope, been with Tmobile for 9 years, in this area for the last 3 - never had this problem with any Tmobile branded phones. Kind of frustrating. 4g hype and its not following through. We'll see what these engineers can do.
    Was your previous phone a 4G/LTE phone? If so, were you getting fast speed?

If so it sounds like it is your phone and they would exchange it for you.
    06-07-13 11:59 AM
    I've been on LTE for the past few days. LTE is even slower than 4g. This is ridiculous.

My connections are laggy and it loses connections sometimes. Messages doesnt go through and internet doesnt work.
    I have to reset the network or restart my phone.

I even have to connect to wifi in order for me to download anything.

EDIT: just turned off LTE.
    06-07-13 12:13 PM
    Were you using an LTE device before? And is the SIM a new one from T-Mobile or did you cut it down yourself? Sometimes it could also be that you need an LTE provisioned SIM straight from T-Mobile. Mine is working fine but I needed a new SIM on the spot when I bought it because my old one from my GS3 was also giving me the same problem but mine was a cut down SIM.
    06-07-13 12:23 PM
    The LTE on my Z10 on TMO in Minneapolis has been really fast. I'm pretty happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:25 PM
    if your phone say 4g not 4glte your speed is weak , do you get 4glte anywhere where u live?
    06-07-13 01:30 PM
    I guess the techs fixed whatever the issue was because my reception is great, so great that I have already exhausted my data usage and will be extending it tomorrow morning! I haven't got 4gLTE yet, and my old phone was unlocked and I got used to super lags on apps like Pandora, now my songs are back to back and I love it!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 12:53 AM
    T-Mobile launch 4GLTE on Miami, this mooring when I look at my phone my connection icon indicate that it's a connected to a 4GLTE
    06-17-13 07:15 AM
    The LTE on my Z10 on TMO in Minneapolis has been really fast. I'm pretty happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    Can you do a speedtest and report your results? I'm also in MPLS on T-Mobile and want a new BB10 device but thinking of going to Verizon...
    06-17-13 07:45 AM
    Yesterday around 8:40 PM I saw the 4GLTE signal for the first time on my Q10....it was only there for less than a minute and I havent seen it since....Im in ATL GA
    06-17-13 10:30 AM