I live in Dubai but I didn't get this update
    03-14-14 10:13 PM
    I live in Dubai but I didn't get this update
    This was a much-anticipated U.S. T-Mobile update that went live got around 2:00pm Eastern Time on the 13th. Not sure about how you'd go about getting it internationally (assuming you have a T-mobile branded Q10), other t han the Sachesi route that many others have taken.
    03-15-14 07:48 AM
    I think this is the best OS I've installed and I've installed a lot of them. My battery has been very good on wifi.

Posted via CB10
    These are a few of my favorite things:

1) Lockscreen notifications-- beautifully designed
    2) Customizable quick dropdown
    3) Device Monitor inside that dropdown
    4) Headless beBuzz (no, I don't work for them-- Hub++ probably works just as well...) It's just that I only have a handful of people I REALLY contact with any urgency, so it's easy to see who's contacting me with their led color. Not for everyone.
    5) De-Cluttered Hub
    6) Dark themes-- the more the merrier on this...but happy with what we've got
    03-15-14 03:03 PM
    My battery life SUCKS. If I leave the phone just sitting there with my location services off, no apps running, no wi-fi and nothing else in that nature, I will see the phone go down in battery percentage every 10 min. I have no idea what else can be draining the battery source.

And also if you down download this update say goodbye to your android apps.
    03-15-14 04:57 PM
    T-Mobile 10.2.1.2228 Update 03.13 -- Finally got it.  How's your experience? Post your thoughts.-img_20140315_195837.png

Obviously, I am having a different experience. But haven't loaded any Android apps (came from Android, don't miss anything yet), so cannot opine on what happens. I like the options in my drop down menu, though.
    03-15-14 07:19 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140315_195837.png 
Views:	1245 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	255369

Obviously, I am having a different experience. But haven't loaded any Android apps (came from Android, don't miss anything yet), so cannot opine on what happens. I like the options in my drop down menu, though.
    May I ask you, what's the God Mode you have in your quick setting?

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 07:37 PM
    May I ask you, what's the God Mode you have in your quick setting?

Posted via CB10
    These guys (click here) have been experiencing it on their Z10s, and I have lately been experiencing it on my Q10 =)

(am really happy with everything and how it runs, and with my battery lasting so long, most certainly can't complain.)
    Last edited by M-Huck; 03-15-14 at 07:48 PM. Reason: typo in batter
    03-15-14 07:45 PM
    Has anyone been able to get wifi calling working on a non tmobile branded q10?

I'm thinking I'm going to buy a new q straight from BlackBerry but I want to make sure it will work with wifi calling because that's the whole motivation

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 07:58 PM
    I've given it a few days and I'm hating this update.

1. I can't use my device password. I apparently type too fast for the update b/c it tells me I entered the wrong password until I type it slowly... never a problem before.
    2. Same issue with texting. If i'm typing a lot and sending off multiple texts. The last word from the text I sent before is always at the beginning of the next text -__-
    3. No android app support, temple run does not work and instagram.... eh it was okay. igrann works better. The amazon app store works when it wants too.
    4. My apps take way longer to open up. FBK used to load up as soon as I opened the app. Now.... at leas a good half a minute if not a whole minute.
    03-16-14 08:28 AM
    I've given it a few days and I'm hating this update.

1. I can't use my device password. I apparently type too fast for the update b/c it tells me I entered the wrong password until I type it slowly... never a problem before.
    2. Same issue with texting. If i'm typing a lot and sending off multiple texts. The last word from the text I sent before is always at the beginning of the next text -__-
    3. No android app support, temple run does not work and instagram.... eh it was okay. igrann works better. The amazon app store works when it wants too.
    4. My apps take way longer to open up. FBK used to load up as soon as I opened the app. Now.... at leas a good half a minute if not a whole minute.
    That seems like a lot of bona fide problems. Honestly, with some people having a really good experience with the update, there's a chance you got just a bad apple of a download. I've seen it in other forums where folks have re-loaded either clean via Link (if they did OTA/Wireless) and problems went away on 10.2 updates (in the Z10 10.2 update threads). 1) and 2) would indeed be PITKs. Hope they get resolved for you.

Anyone out there with advice on this?
    03-16-14 02:51 PM
    Has anyone been able to get wifi calling working on a non tmobile branded q10?

I'm thinking I'm going to buy a new q straight from BlackBerry but I want to make sure it will work with wifi calling because that's the whole motivation

Posted via CB10
    I think you have to side load t-mobile files on other versions

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 10:42 PM
    I think you have to side load or install t-mobile files on other versions

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 10:45 PM
    It's working well for me, no major problems so far. There is one thing that is a pretty big problem to me, whenever in desktop mode on the browser it re directs me to upgrade to Tmobile Wifi hotspot. You think with how long it took them to include Wifi calling they would have gotten the new browser supported also. A little ridiculous in my opinion but overall loving the official update.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 10:54 PM
    I just want my emoji backkkkk!!
    Pearllover95 likes this.
    03-17-14 12:02 AM
    I just want my emoji backkkkk!!
    Where did you lose them from? I still have them in text, and of course What's App and BBM. Or did you have a special version loaded via Android?
    03-17-14 12:53 PM
    Lost ALL my Password Keeper passwords after the device update and the BlackBerry World Password Keeper "upgrade"! Even trying to manually add passwords the new Password Keeper won't save. Tried 3 times! Don't want to keep setting up email and installing android apps when I restore from Link!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 07:36 PM
    By the way - I am impressed someone from BlackBerry Password Keeper support contacted me via email about my problems with Password Keeper! (I gave it one star in BlackBerry World). I hope they can figure something out - I really like Password Keeper!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 07:38 PM
    Where did you lose them from? I still have them in text, and of course What's App and BBM. Or did you have a special version loaded via Android?
    Use to be able to see them in SMS on a previous leak. Don't remember but they were in black and white. I dk why they aren't on all 10.2 when that's what blackberry said they'd be giving us.
    03-21-14 01:22 AM
    I've been checking for about a week now, i still don't have the 10.2.1.228, i'm on 2156. Any ideas? TMo Q10 in Miami.

The one thing that is driving me crazy is group texting. Whenever i'm including in a group text, my response goes out as individual texts to everyone. Before the update, I would open the group text and it would say 'Entering MMS Mode', no it doesn't say that. And the only way to reply to the group is by attaching something to the text, therefore forcing it into MMS Mode.

Anyone else having this problem?!
    03-21-14 12:54 PM
    Having a problem with Facebook notifications opening up from the Hub...I have to go to Facebook to see them. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    Update the app.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-21-14 12:58 PM
    I've been checking for about a week now, i still don't have the 10.2.1.228, i'm on 2156. Any ideas? TMo Q10 in Miami.
    2228 ( OS version ) = 2156 ( software release )

Posted via CB10 with my Q10 on AT&T
    jjuandavidd likes this.
    03-21-14 05:05 PM
    Use to be able to see them in SMS on a previous leak. Don't remember but they were in black and white. I dk why they aren't on all 10.2 when that's what blackberry said they'd be giving us.
    on 10.2.2156/.2228 T-Mobile Update I've got the emoji in the text. Two rows, four pages of them, just like on 10.1 actually. Perhaps the transition from the leak tweaked you. Anyone else missing emoji?
    03-22-14 10:24 AM
    Here's the pic in text. If problem still exists, may need to reload/reset.
    T-Mobile 10.2.1.2228 Update 03.13 -- Finally got it.  How's your experience? Post your thoughts.-img_20140322_112313.png

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 10:25 AM
    Here's the pic in text. If problem still exists, may need to reload/reset.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140322_112313.png 
Views:	210 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	257390

Posted via CB10

i have these too, but i use to be able to see black and white ones from iphone users. now i get boxes with question marks from them.
    03-24-14 02:17 AM
    i have these too, but i use to be able to see black and white ones from iphone users. now i get boxes with question marks from them.
    I see. Have no clue about that one, but it's not the first iPhone to BBERRY discrepancy that's come up. I rely on Whatsapp for cross platform emoticons...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 05:37 AM
51 123