To be simple, each time I have te reboot the device because because the system memory take too much space, it's growing growing and when it's reach 350mo I restart and then it's stay at 280mo.

But today, I didn't restart the device, and it reach more than 420mo.
    The device was hot as hell I couldn't touch it, I was just using the browser and they were barely 500mo available, it was not slow everything was smooth but the device was very hot, and I think if I hadn't restart the phone, system usage would have been growing and growing to make the device hotter.

Why it is growing like that ? It has always been like that but before I was reseting the device before it's became worse

Posted via my french Q10
    06-12-14 11:27 PM
    I'm no expert but I would swipe down from the top of the phone - tap on device monitor - check CPU to see what is constantly running - check BATTERY to see what the draining percentage is - check STORAGE to see which app is growing and sucking up memory. You definitely have some app running all the time and draining your phone. I would try deleting suspect apps and restart the phone. Eventually you'll figure it out!

This happened to me and. I deleted the app. My Q10 never gets hot, battery lasts all day and is fast. I only have a few android apps for local news stations.
    Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 12:23 AM
    I'm no expert but I would swipe down from the top of the phone - tap on device monitor - check CPU to see what is constantly running - check BATTERY to see what the draining percentage is - check STORAGE to see which app is growing and sucking up memory. You definitely have some app running all the time and draining your phone. I would try deleting suspect apps and restart the phone. Eventually you'll figure it out!

This happened to me and. I deleted the app. My Q10 never gets hot, battery lasts all day and is fast. I only have a few android apps for local news stations.
    Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    I do this all the time, my battery drain is fine, I have 8 hours of juice on heavy usage, and if I touch barely the device it can last 14 hours without problem.

For the storage, right now the browser is at 128.4mo, feedminder 135mo and scantotext 146mo. I don't know if it is normal or not.

I check the cpu all the time, only system is running, I have the weather data native app and data usage counter app always open but it is doing nothing wrong because even when I let all these app close it's change nothing.

One thing have changed, this morning I have noticed that BBM is higher than usually. During the night, BBM take 8% of my battery while I was sleeping... it's the first time it has been that high, and when I look at the CPU, on the last 12 hours so during the night, BBM use 14% of the CPU... It has never been that high.

But I have to say that even before that change, the system memory usage was very high on my device.

Posted via my french Q10
    06-13-14 02:31 AM
    To be simple, each time I have te reboot the device because because the system memory take too much space, it's growing growing and when it's reach 350mo I restart and then it's stay at 280mo.

But today, I didn't restart the device, and it reach more than 420mo.
    The device was hot as hell I couldn't touch it, I was just using the browser and they were barely 500mo available, it was not slow everything was smooth but the device was very hot, and I think if I hadn't restart the phone, system usage would have been growing and growing to make the device hotter.

Why it is growing like that ? It has always been like that but before I was reseting the device before it's became worse

Posted via my french Q10
    Mo?

Posted via CB10 on 10.2.1.3139
    06-13-14 02:34 AM
    Sorry, it's mb in English I think

Posted via my french Q10
    06-13-14 02:41 AM
    Mo is megabyte in French.

Are you using any headless apps? Maybe something has a memory leak? I am not sure how to resolve it, but I'd try reinstalling the operating system or doing a factory reset.

Posted on my Q10
    06-13-14 05:13 AM
    I have just one app headless and it's data usage counter.
    I have made an hard reset and the bbm problem is solved, but the system usage is growing up as always. Right now it's ok but I know that in 2 days max it will be once again at +400mb with the back of the phone very hot.
    I really want to know why system memory usage is growing up like that, which app or whatever influence it.

Posted via my french Q10
    06-13-14 07:40 AM
    �a l'air d'etre une fuite de memoir. Peut-�tre il faut qu vous faites un "system reset".

Posted on my Q10
    06-20-14 07:27 PM
    �a l'air d'etre une fuite de memoir. Peut-�tre il faut qu vous faites un "system reset".

Posted on my Q10
    I can't read your post can you repost it please ?
    Je peux pas lire ton message, tu peux le reposter s'il te pla�t ?

Posted via my Q10
    06-21-14 07:57 AM
    I used to have a memory leak with data usage counter as it would drain my battery and device got hot! Uninstall that app you'll see the problem fixed

Posted via CB10
    06-21-14 09:27 AM
    Ok I will delete this app.
    Right now, my system memory is at 421,4 mb, and still growing. I have not restart my device since Friday. It was at around 280mb back then.

Posted via my Q10
    06-22-14 07:40 AM
    Il y a un porobleme avec le cb app, et des symboles speciaux.

You might need to reload the operating system or do a factory reset if you can't resolve your issue. I would think it's likely a software issue.

Posted on my Q10
    06-22-14 10:46 AM
    I have delete data usage counter but nothing has changed.
    I have not restart the device and now look :

System memory usage-img_20140623_164541.png

System memory usage-img_20140623_164621.png

Posted via my Q10
    06-23-14 10:49 AM
    J'ai exactement le meme sur le mien

System memory usage-img_20140624_222238.png

Posted on my Q10
    06-24-14 04:24 PM
    I used to have a memory leak with data usage counter as it would drain my battery and device got hot! Uninstall that app you'll see the problem fixed

Posted via CB10
    I really needed that app too...

Pin:2B957637 Q10 SQN 100-5 10.3.0.700
    06-25-14 09:28 AM