I recently had to replace my keyboard under warranty due to the space bar not working. When i got the new device, I went through the long process of moving all of my stuff to the new device. It took a long time, and blackberry link kept crashing.

Eventually all my stuff got moved over. However when I go to my contact list, only a few contacts are synced with their facebooks profiles. Also I Have facebook turned on in the settings, yet none of my facebook contacts show up in my contact list. I feel like i might have said no to one of the permissions at some point. I have also turned finds friends on. Why are my facebook contacts not showing up in my contact list, or merging properly?
    05-25-13 11:24 AM
    Same issue here, once I registered for the first time, it went ok, but since I restored my old contacts, nothing seems to sync anymore..I tried removing my Facebook account and re-register it.. no luck..
    06-10-13 09:36 AM
    My phone got blocked earlier saying that the password was incorrect. But I'm sure that it's not. When I reached the limit there's the enter "blackberry" so I did it and the same things kept happening and the last time I typed "blackberry" it got wiped. Totally lost everything. Then after rebooting my phone and doing stuffs I can't sync my facebook account with my contacts. But before it got wiped it was perfectly working

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 10:33 AM
    Not to worry...log out of everything...shut off phone 3 times. Than add your stuff it will populate eventually just be patient...the same thing happened to me just earlier today, Im sure you all figured that out too by yourself but for those of you that are needing to know it will fix itself...this phone rocks! Stay Passionate, Ray
    06-14-13 01:48 AM