I use a Q10 for several months. I am very happy about it. But, since several weeks, I have problems when I syncronize my phone with BB Link.
    It does'nt work and I receive this message: �Identifiant d'application non valide� Witch means something like: � non valid ID application�. So I unistaled and reinstaled in the proper way and it works just one time.
    I did this routine many times with the same result. It does work for one time and the problem reappear

Anyone have a clue about it?

Thanks for ur help
    02-10-14 04:06 PM
    I don't use MS Outlook and I loathe Link.

But I would try uninstalling BOTH, downloading the latest version of Link, running a registry fix and cache cleaning tool, rebooting the PC, removing ALL entries under Settings > BB Link from the Q10, rebooting the Q10 (hold the volume rockers till it reboots) and finally installing evetything back and setting it all out from scratch.

Seriously, if I were you, i'd try to find a way to do it wirelessly. Link is still too into it's early days to be trusted.
    02-18-14 06:56 AM
    I use Link to sync with Outlook without issues. Not much help but to say it does work and I like it way better than Desktop Mgr.
    02-18-14 07:48 AM