For 2 years I was using Bold 9930 and I must say, it was the best communication device I've ever used, then I though, it is time for something new and I switched to Q10. Its just ok , BB10 is smooth and fast, but still my Bold 9930 is in my drawer. waiting. Now BB Classic is out there and I was wondering, If I should give a chance to try Classic. The tool belt on Bold 9930 was just simply amazing. Call, End etc. I love my Q10 for other reason, but still think Bold 9930 was much more superior device If You think about simple tasks. Anyone has switched from Q10 to Classic with positive experience?
    Thnx for any advice
    05-12-15 11:13 PM
    I just got a Q10 2 weeks ago. I like it so far its really good. However I have played with the Classic numerous times at the AT&T store. And for me I actually picked the q10 over the classic due to its smaller size. The classic is really nice and big, but I'm just not a fan of big phones. Its not enormous, just doesn't fit my particular size of phones. But you can't go wrong with either both to be honest with you.
    05-13-15 01:23 AM
    Used 9900 for 2 years before I switched to iPhone. Fed up with poor iphone battery life.

Now using a Q10 with 2 batteries - perfect solution. Cannot see the point in the "Classic".

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 01:25 AM
    I've had my Q10 since 2014 and I've loved everything abt it, runs smoothly and all. Sacrificed my media apps for BB10 and now I find it hard to let go of BlackBerry even though I have iphone 6 plus for only certain apps and games that I rarely use.

Just last week I've converted back to Classic that I bought in January. Deleted some of the android apps that consume a lot of battery and my battery lasts nearly one day with moderate-heavy usage. VERY impressed. With my Q10 I can last a day too and I have an extra battery in case.

All in all I'm happy with Classic because of its
    -beautiful screen
    -comfy weight
    -clicky keyboard that feels nicer than sticky PKB of Q10
    -better camera (my Q10 has a blue tint)
    -better battery
    -lastly, the only BlackBerry that has a toolbelt which runs on BB10

Posted via  the smooth BlackBerry Classic 
    05-13-15 02:50 AM
    I got both q10 and classic and I do like classic better because of slight bigger keyboard. Also, classic feels a lot better in your hands, but classic cost like twice as much as classic. I would say q10 gives better value for the money. I love both phones though.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-15 03:44 AM
    For 2 years I was using Bold 9930 and I must say, it was the best communication device I've ever used, then I though, it is time for something new and I switched to Q10. Its just ok , BB10 is smooth and fast, but still my Bold 9930 is in my drawer. waiting. Now BB Classic is out there and I was wondering, If I should give a chance to try Classic. The tool belt on Bold 9930 was just simply amazing. Call, End etc. I love my Q10 for other reason, but still think Bold 9930 was much more superior device If You think about simple tasks. Anyone has switched from Q10 to Classic with positive experience?
    Thnx for any advice
    "If you want the tool belt, get the Classic" - Captain Obvious

Seriously though, if you can try one with a return policy, do it. See if you like it.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.2726
    05-13-15 06:23 AM