Hello,
    I just bought my Q10 and I was sooo excited. Only problem is.. I can't get past the set up. I have to connect to Wifi but I have no Wifi, and there is no possibility to swipe left. I can only swipe left at the Mobile Network screen. I've already read that normally you can swipe but I can't.. I'm so desperite right now.. (My provider is Mobile Vikings and I can connect to mobile network, but when i swipe left and back again, I have to wait till it's connected again.)
    I really hope someone can help me
    03-25-14 11:01 AM
    Hello,
    I just bought my Q10 and I was sooo excited. Only problem is.. I can't get past the set up. I have to connect to Wifi but I have no Wifi, and there is no possibility to swipe left. I can only swipe left at the Mobile Network screen. I've already read that normally you can swipe but I can't.. I'm so desperite right now.. (My provider is Mobile Vikings and I can connect to mobile network, but when i swipe left and back again, I have to wait till it's connected again.)
    I really hope someone can help me
    Do a hard rest by holding down the volume up and down buttons till you see the blue loading screen, let i boot up again and try setting up again you should be able to swipe past the wifi set up or have a button to skip.
    03-25-14 11:15 AM