Let me start of by saying I love the new look of the new update. The actual interface is brilliant in my opinion,i definatly needed a new look on my Q10.

However theres 2 things that are annoying,

First is the WiFi, for some reason, i would keep getting a dropping connnection when being connected to my home network. So i decieded to delete the saved network and try reconnect, however now it wont even pick up the network atall.
    However, when im at my grandma's the connection is perfect.

My internet is BT Broadband, Now maybe i have to tell the router to accept the device as the new update might have changed some options,

Also, my bttery life is a joke lol. 3 times a day to charge is horrible!
    Any1 got any advce?
    cosimiro yeah likes this.
    02-23-15 11:30 AM
    Battery life should sort itself out after a few days, mine was terrible for the first 24hrs
    02-23-15 11:34 AM
    Ok thanks, i hope so.. did you also have problems with the phone being very sensitive with the charger? and the wifi issue?
    02-23-15 11:38 AM
    Yes the battery issue could just be things settling in.... but after a few reboots and a night on the charger it should be back to normal.

There are many complaints on the Wi-Fi with this update - and a few with the earlier leaks of 10.3.1. Don't know of a fix - you could hang out in the BlackBerry 10 OS - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com and see if one appears.

Or try a clean install using LINK.

Or revert back to 10.2.1 until the issue is resolved.
    02-23-15 11:45 AM
    Thanks scalemaster34, How do i do a clean install? can i just reinstall doing a clean install over the new 10.3.1 then?
    I mean im on wifi now and its fine, but at home i cant connect and thats where i most use wifi so im getting charged my mobile data as im not connected to wifi which is annoying! lol

Thanks for your reply
    02-23-15 12:20 PM
    Thanks scalemaster34, How do i do a clean install? can i just reinstall doing a clean install over the new 10.3.1 then?
    I mean im on wifi now and its fine, but at home i cant connect and thats where i most use wifi so im getting charged my mobile data as im not connected to wifi which is annoying! lol

Thanks for your reply
    Clean install is the Reload OS option in BlackBerry Link on your PC
    02-23-15 01:02 PM
    Every game I download won't connect to the Internet for some reason after the update was fine before the update.

Games that worked that now won't connect:

8 ball pool
    Soccer stars
    Marvel conquest

Anyone have a fix or is it a software bug?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-15 04:07 PM
    For the OP, try changing the channel on your router.
    02-23-15 04:11 PM
    Ok cool, will try that, sorry to sound a noob but how do I do that? I think it must be to do with my router, as everywhere else I can connect to fine with different routers

Its having trouble finding the "available networks" and then verynow and again it finds it but then wont get cnnect. says "timed out"
    Last edited by Lakeydakid; 02-23-15 at 06:19 PM.
    02-23-15 05:36 PM
    WiFi Signal Pulling strength is very weak in the new 10.3 update for on Q10.
    I had to use a range extender to get WiFi signal in my room.first I had 1/2 bars , after the update , no signal.
    02-23-15 11:26 PM
    I have sick WIFI on Q10 10.3.1 too . Low if i stay 2m from router and after some time its off (no battery saving, changed channel , band, nothing helps) , Q10 10.2.1 have full at the same distance !?

This update is BAD !
    lift and theGUNNER like this.
    02-24-15 02:46 AM
    same here bro
    02-24-15 03:46 AM
    Done the RELOAD option and still no luck. Wont recognize my home BT Network but as soon as i go to my gradma's house it picks up her internet straight away. Im guessing its a router issue with BT HomeHub! i might ring tech support, I went into the bt router settings and it does show my blackberry but theres no way of me letting it cnnect... It must BE a BT router issue.

Heres some screenshots of whats happening
    02-24-15 09:04 AM
    Ok cool, will try that, sorry to sound a noob but how do I do that? I think it must be to do with my router, as everywhere else I can connect to fine with different routers

Its having trouble finding the "available networks" and then verynow and again it finds it but then wont get cnnect. says "timed out"
    Find what your routers login address is, in a browser go there and enter the default user name and password and the options are in there.
    02-24-15 09:48 AM
    I have noticed this problem too. Hoping it will be resolved in a maintenance release with the notification volume issues.
    02-24-15 09:57 AM
    Find what your routers login address is, in a browser go there and enter the default user name and password and the options are in there.
    Ok, ive gone into my router settings, now im confused lol Ive messed around with port forwarding before, but not sure if thats it
    02-24-15 10:04 AM
    YES!!! I THINK ive managed to fix this!
    Lets just see if it stays connected.

Just to clear things up, I updated to 10.3.1. All my normal Wifi spots worked apart from my HOME network. (BT)

Now, what I have done is gone into the router settings, bthomehub.home
    Type your username and password. go to advanced settings,then "home network" then it will show all the devices connected, plus previous devices that have been connected in the past.

I then saw my blackberry on there, i clicked on that, then "ip address's" then there is a button that says "rest IP settings back to default" then WOLLAAA, i got a little notification on my windows pc saying that blackberry was connected to the computer wirelessly and the little wireless logo on my phone came on saying i was connected to my BT home network!

Not gonna jump the gone just yet as it might drop again, however so far so good. I hope this helps people out!

**EDIT ITS STILL A SLIGHT DROPPING CONNECTION!** But at least i can connect, before i couldnt connect atall. Im guessing i will let it try and sort itself out otherwise i dont think ill have no other choice but to downgrade back 10.2. which is a shame!
    Last edited by Lakeydakid; 02-24-15 at 10:45 AM.
    02-24-15 10:18 AM
    It must be a ROUTER problem. i have no problem on any other network. Im not sure what is best, weather to contact BT or blackberry?
    02-24-15 11:04 AM
    It must be a ROUTER problem. i have no problem on any other network. Im not sure what is best, weather to contact BT or blackberry?
    bull*s*h*i*t
    02-24-15 11:23 AM
    YES!!! I THINK ive managed to fix this!
    Lets just see if it stays connected.

Just to clear things up, I updated to 10.3.1. All my normal Wifi spots worked apart from my HOME network. (BT)

Now, what I have done is gone into the router settings, bthomehub.home
    Type your username and password. go to advanced settings,then "home network" then it will show all the devices connected, plus previous devices that have been connected in the past.

I then saw my blackberry on there, i clicked on that, then "ip address's" then there is a button that says "rest IP settings back to default" then WOLLAAA, i got a little notification on my windows pc saying that blackberry was connected to the computer wirelessly and the little wireless logo on my phone came on saying i was connected to my BT home network!

Not gonna jump the gone just yet as it might drop again, however so far so good. I hope this helps people out!

**EDIT ITS STILL A SLIGHT DROPPING CONNECTION!** But at least i can connect, before i couldnt connect atall. Im guessing i will let it try and sort itself out otherwise i dont think ill have no other choice but to downgrade back 10.2. which is a shame!
    same here it has a lower range so it does not have proper strength to stay connected as it did on 10.2 , I have downgraded
    02-24-15 11:24 AM
    bull*s*h*i*t
    why bull**** bro ?
    02-24-15 11:32 AM
    why bull**** bro ?
    the CORE OS has a lower range so it does not have proper strength to stay connected as it did on 10.2
    02-24-15 12:40 PM
    You should just change the channel it's running on.
    02-24-15 01:28 PM
    You should just change the channel it's running on.
    You are so funny .. Fonzie ...... *irony* ... Yes I have changed but os to 10.2 ....... how long have you been thinking about this advice ?

And then what ? Change settings in all routers around the globe ?!

some people just keep surprising me ..... *facePalm*
    Warios likes this.
    02-24-15 01:45 PM
    You are so funny .. Fonzie ...... *irony* ... Yes I have changed but os to 10.2 ....... how long have you been thinking about this advice ?

And then what ? Change settings in all routers around the globe ?!

some people just keep surprising me ..... *facePalm*
    Yep !
    Im using and developing OpenWRT for couple clients (support) and i can tell it's not "router" problem . About 30-40 minutes Q10 start droping packages and disconect . Just one more thing, it's strange that wifi dont reconnect on router immediately or after some time (ex. 30 sec.) .And my Q10 have this problem on 2 routers .

ps. second router is fresh OpenWRT install no previous settings for Q10 wifi . Same thing i had on nexus 5 CyanogenMod 12 first or second build , Just CM fixed it with next 2-3 updates (nightly) . I dont try to compare CM with BB or something like that .

2.ps i have devices i test on them just my BB Q10 is not .
    02-24-15 02:20 PM
52 123