Its no use.... I start to believe that I am the most lame person here.

BBQ10 is my secondary (business) phone and I purposely wanted this and not the iPhone which I already have.
    I have bought a 64/! SD card so I could put my music on but no luck

I have a mac and updated the link software also my BlackBerry is on the latest software

I have tried 3 methods

1. through the link: since I have a lot of music it lasts like an eternity but eventually it never ends and only a small portion of the music is synced
    2. I can copy all files to the SD card but the music player does not recognize some (sometimes) most of them. It has nothing to do with the format one particular file is sometimes recognized and after the next try not
    3. Put directly the SD card into my computer. By far this is the quickest however the most unproductive way. Sane problems as nr,2

Can somebody PLEASE PLEASE help

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 07:51 AM
    What is the format of the SD card?

What file location do you put your music in?
    12-09-13 08:52 AM
    Also, where did you get the card from and how much was it?

BlackBerry 10 Help Channel
    12-09-13 08:53 AM
    Bought it new on the net for like 20 EUR

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 09:01 AM
    Hi there! I had a similar prob. My phone just wasn't seeing the card... period. I was running the latest leak and to fix, I had to roll my os system back to the 'official' BlackBerry saw my card and formatted it properly. I then reinstalled the leaked. Also, I should mention, I had issues with other cards on my BlackBerry with music. They would work for a while then die. I finally bought one of the sandisk ultra heavy duty cards. Best thing I ever done for my phone. I listen to music off my phone about 5 hours a day. Good luck!!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 09:11 AM
    I have a Samsung 64gb micro sd that works fine. The first time I tried it it did not work. Turned out most SD cards use a format that is not compatible with the phone which must use FAT32 I think? Anyways, the solution was to use the phone to format the SD card (Settings / Storage and Access / Format Media Card), then copy the music to the SD card and it worked right away.
    12-09-13 09:19 AM
    Thank you for your kind help but I have always formatted the card with the phone

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 09:24 AM