I bough it in us, but at the moment I'm living in Italy: although the device works perfectly, the 4g lte speed is not accessible, despite the Vodafone plan supports it fully Apparently it is a problem of frequency bands. Can somebody help me?
    09-22-14 06:36 AM
    It's depending on the frequency bands as you mentioned. On the wiki BlackBerry Q10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia you can see the different models and their bands. I've got a SQN100-1 in the Netherlands and have the same problem, no 4g cause of lack off band support, no dealbreaker for me. It's hardware related so no software fix will help you...
    09-22-14 06:43 AM
    thank u, the issue is exactly this, but I've got fragmented info it is possible
    09-22-14 06:50 AM
    Good to know. I'll be in Italy next May and was wondering how useful the Q10 (SQN100-2) would be there.

Jeff
    09-22-14 02:23 PM
    100%, if you exclude 4G speed
    09-22-14 02:49 PM
    I bough it in us, but at the moment I'm living in Italy: although the device works perfectly, the 4g lte speed is not accessible, despite the Vodafone plan supports it fully Apparently it is a problem of frequency bands. Can somebody help me?
    This is impossible. The hardware is physically different. There is absolutely no way to change the LTE bands on the device. If you want the LTE band in Italy, you must purchase a specific hardware version of the phone.
    09-23-14 02:20 PM
    thank u, the issue is exactly this, but I've got fragmented info it is possible
    Whoever told you this can be done is either an ***** or a liar. Nobody who knows this technology would even suggest such a thing.

Where did your "fragmented info" come from? I would love to discuss this with the person and find out exactly what they were thinking when they gave you this information.
    09-23-14 02:23 PM