I have a sprint branded Q10 (sqn-100-4) that is factory unlocked (can take any sim card) I have put 2 different rogers sim cards in the device and it will not read either saying sim not compatible. Does sprint change their phones somehow or is there a fixable reason for this problem?

Thanks in advance
    07-13-14 10:06 PM
    I would take it into another carrier or borrow a SIM card from someone with another carrier, or take it in for testing. If two haven't read at all, it boils down to bad cards, bad SIM reader, or it isn't actually unlocked. I might be missing something, so perhaps another member might have a suggestion?
    07-14-14 12:13 AM
    I have a sprint branded Q10 (sqn-100-4) that is factory unlocked (can take any sim card) I have put 2 different rogers sim cards in the device and it will not read either saying sim not compatible. Does sprint change their phones somehow or is there a fixable reason for this problem?

Thanks in advance
    Are you sure it's factory unlocked and Sprint? Because I don't think they make it like that for the Q10. They claim it can be unlocked for international use but it never seems to work. If you were able to figure out how to unlock it please let us know, I have the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-14 06:25 PM
    put a differant carrier sim in it, if a window pops up and asks for unlock code, then that is the answer, it is not unlocked
    Are you sure it's factory unlocked and Sprint? Because I don't think they make it like that for the Q10. They claim it can be unlocked for international use but it never seems to work. If you were able to figure out how to unlock it please let us know, I have the same issue.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 08:28 AM