I advise you others to just get the phone through Sprint instead of unlocked. Bad enough as Sprint is...getting an unlocked phone is just a tip over the edge.
    11-19-14 02:37 AM
    Had the same experience recently. Called Sprint before we went to UK and told them we were going to travel and wanted to use phone. The tech unlocked my SIM but it didn't work when I got over there and tried different cards. Same cards worked fine in my wife's 9930.

We plan on moving over to AT&T soon. Tired of Sprint and their problems, even though we have been with them for 14 years.

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    11-29-14 07:32 AM
    I recently switched to tmobile for this very reason.... sprint is HORRIBLE!!!!! Thought I'd be able to interchange between my pp and my sprint q10 with a sim card adaptor and sadly that's not the case.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-14 04:41 PM
    Did you ever find a solution? I have the same problem and am stuck with a Q10 I can't use atm!
    12-05-14 08:41 AM
    Only solution is change to GSM network and leave Sprint! Lol

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    12-08-14 08:10 PM
  6. Jarrett Blackberry Guy Grzech's Avatar
    Got a brand new Q10 from Sprint - Bought from Ebay - Unlocked.

When I am trying to put any of my GSM Sim Cards - Tried all provider available - Message is same - "The Sim card isn't compatible either with the network or the device. For assistance, contact your service provider".

I have tried downgrading OS as well & installing other versions however no GO. Please advise what can be done - How can I get GSM working on this as well.

Have tried Reloading the Phone Software from Link as well however still error remains the same. I am able to see all available networks if I do a manual scan however can't connect to them. Is there some different Radio = I need to install or what is the issue as everyone worldwide is able to use it on GSM. Also I am having latest SIM Card, so its not a old one as well - What I am using. And I am not migrating from an older Blackberry Device too.

Screen Shot Attached !!
    Bought off the same guy not knowing, now stuck with 2 q10s
    08-08-16 05:22 AM
56 123