I have been having this issue with my Q10 keyboard and specifically with "0" key.

It would not click as deep and it would make a large popping sound whenever I push the "0" key down every hour or so.

Basically, after that first popping sound with the "0" key, the key does not make any popping until about an hour after I stop using the "0" key.

I was thinking I could use some lubrication for that "0" key so that it does not make any popping noises? I have tried spraying air to the "0" key and it improved, but it still did not fix the popping sound.

I was thinking of using a silicone spray, but not directly on the keyboard. I would first spray it to a kitchen paper towel, and I would just rub it on the "0" key keyboard. Any ideas? Has anyone had any issues with popping keys on Q10?

There is no double typing or any other issues with the keyboard, and other keys are fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Spray Lubricant for Q10 Keyboard?-siliconespraylubricant.jpg  
    06-15-14 05:06 PM
    After extensive experience repairing ship's electronic equipment which the ship's electrician has "helpfully" sprayed with contact cleaner, WD-40 or any of a dozen other products in an attempt to fix keyboard problems, I have only one reaction to your suggestion.

DON'T DO THAT

You need to get the keyboard replaced, or hopefully the whole device exchanged under warranty.
    06-15-14 05:17 PM
    Hope it's not petroleum based or you're asking for it.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 05:18 PM
    Man, it sounds like that can do more harm than good if sprayed on your Q10 keyboard....
    06-16-14 03:31 PM
    I have been having this issue with my Q10 keyboard and specifically with "0" key.

It would not click as deep and it would make a large popping sound whenever I push the "0" key down every hour or so.

Basically, after that first popping sound with the "0" key, the key does not make any popping until about an hour after I stop using the "0" key.

I was thinking I could use some lubrication for that "0" key so that it does not make any popping noises? I have tried spraying air to the "0" key and it improved, but it still did not fix the popping sound.

I was thinking of using a silicone spray, but not directly on the keyboard. I would first spray it to a kitchen paper towel, and I would just rub it on the "0" key keyboard. Any ideas? Has anyone had any issues with popping keys on Q10?

There is no double typing or any other issues with the keyboard, and other keys are fine.
    I would not recommend this sir are you under warranty still? I know you would do more harm than good if you spray it on. I haven't had any issues with the keys popping but I would recommend warranty exchange if applicable otherwise keyboard swap via cell phone repair shop. If those aren't available your probably better off replacing the keyboard yourself if your tech savvy it's not a cumbersome task really watch a few youtube videos on it http://m.youtube.com/results?q=q10keyboard replacement&sm=1

Pin:2B957637
    06-16-14 04:16 PM
    Man, it sounds like that can do more harm than good if sprayed on your Q10 keyboard....
    I was going to spray it on a towel first and then rub the towel on the "0" key.

Having said that, 0 key still works fine, and considering that I don't type a lot of 0s to begin with, maybe I could deal with the occasional popping sound.

My phone is still under the warranty, but I do not have a functional second phone I could use when I send my Q10 in. So I will just live with it and send my phone in sometime before the end of warranty.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    06-16-14 04:53 PM
    Try a can of compressed air - no lubricant, just blow any dust from under the key. If that fails, warranty return
    06-17-14 08:30 AM
    Don't spray it with anything. You likely have popped the blister under the key itself. Find a buddy who works on cell phones and just have him swap the keyboard assembly out - they are pretty cheap and you get a new keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    06-17-14 08:49 AM
    I was going to spray it on a towel first and then rub the towel on the "0" key.

Having said that, 0 key still works fine, and considering that I don't type a lot of 0s to begin with, maybe I could deal with the occasional popping sound.

My phone is still under the warranty, but I do not have a functional second phone I could use when I send my Q10 in. So I will just live with it and send my phone in sometime before the end of warranty.

Posted via CB10 using Blackberry Q10
    Who is your provider? You should call them and see what steps to take. When I had my Zee10 replaced a while back, they actually sent me the replacement device first, and said I have up to 30 days to send in the defective device. I don't know if that varies from carrier to carrier, however it will not hurt to find out. I am with verizon btw.
    06-17-14 11:55 AM

Why not try to look for the problem first? Open the front case and remove the keyboard. Maybe there is a dirt inside thats clicking the noise. Clean everything then put everything back.

Posted via My Awesome Z10 | Follow me on Twitter @angelesrobby
    06-17-14 11:59 AM
    try spraying it and then flick your bic lighter and torch is, lol

that is a no no
    06-17-14 05:19 PM