I can't find a sports app that works with push notifications.

I downloaded the Sportsnet App off of Blackberry World, but every time I enable the notifications they don't stay. I check off all of the options to get them after every period, goal, etc but when I go back they're not checked.

theScore App off of Blackberry World doesn't have notifications, so I downloaded the version on Snap that does. I enable all of the notifications and they stay checked off, but I don't get any notifications.

Any advice I should try?
    10-21-14 09:12 PM
    I use NFL Mobile to get my football notifications. Beyond that I'm clueless because none of the rest of them do notifications. I keep CBSSports on there to look up scores on everything but the news section doesn't seem to load the news items.
    10-21-14 10:45 PM
    I use NFL Mobile to get my football notifications. Beyond that I'm clueless because none of the rest of them do notifications. I keep CBSSports on there to look up scores on everything but the news section doesn't seem to load the news items.
    If only it were about football. It's for hockey though.

I even tried the team app that has notifications but it's not sending any either.
    10-21-14 11:09 PM
    Nobody knows, I guess?
    10-22-14 07:56 PM
    I installed The Score through the Amazon store.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 01:18 PM
    If its for football then try SoccerTicker..

Via BlackBerry - Q10 - HNG
    10-25-14 02:43 PM
    The problem seems to have solved itself.

All of a sudden the Sportsnet App started giving me notifications after not doing anything for like 3 games. It's worked the past 2 games now.
    10-26-14 10:04 PM
    The problem seems to have solved itself.

All of a sudden the Sportsnet App started giving me notifications after not doing anything for like 3 games. It's worked the past 2 games now.
    Interesting. I don't get notifications at all with the new SportsNet app. Are the notifications appearing in your hub?

Posted using my Asus Transformer TF700T via the CrackBerry App
    10-26-14 10:06 PM
    I have a Passport and am using Sportsnet from Blackberry World along with the paid app LED NOTIFY and I am getting pushed scores etc at least for NHL (one team only that I follow). It seems to work well for me.
    10-26-14 10:27 PM
    I have a Passport and am using Sportsnet from Blackberry World along with the paid app LED NOTIFY and I am getting pushed scores etc at least for NHL (one team only that I follow). It seems to work well for me.
    Unfortunately, I'm far to cheap to buy a paid app just to get Sportsnet to work properly. Sportsnet worked well and they dropped the BlackBerry version in favor of an Android port. I won't pay to make it work as well as the old version. That's just me personally. I only pay for made for BlackBerry apps like SuperTube.

10-26-14 10:29 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm far to cheap to buy a paid app just to get Sportsnet to work properly. Sportsnet worked well and they dropped the BlackBerry version in favor of an Android port. I won't pay to make it work as well as the old version. That's just me personally. I only pay for made for BlackBerry apps like SuperTube.

Yeah it is brutally expensive at $0.99 .
    10-26-14 10:34 PM
    Yeah it is brutally expensive at $0.99 .
    lol. It's the principle not the price.

10-26-14 10:36 PM