Anyone know what they are?

I'd like to see a biggish touchscreen, big keyboard, 1080p HD Video, Autofocus, 8MP Camera, a big capacity battery (around 2300mah).

RIM really cannot afford to mess this up, it's ok having the gimmicky shift back thing on the camera which could be quite good but they have got to improve image and video quality a lot.

If they follow the specs above then I think they could win back people from other platforms.
    10-04-12 07:34 AM
    you know, for me the biggest factor will be battery life. I don't really need 1080p video, although that's in BB OS10 already anyway. I just need it to be bug free, which is something RIM has immense amounts of trouble with.
    10-04-12 07:49 AM
    battery life just like jacques said.....one that can keep a charge even with continuous usage for up to 3 days.....that'll blow away competition. You know what else will blow away the competition? Blackberry staying on the innovators of NFC so that when it is launched, Blackberry has some kind of advantage in the market. You know what else? Can we get a Karl Zeiss lens in our BB devices? Or is SONY the only company with that monopoly? 8 megapixels is enough, heck, 5 is enough....if you have an awesome lens like the ones Karl Zeiss gives to SONY. And how about getting these businesses like a papa johns or a foot action to at least ALLOW our developers to make a BB app for them, so we can be as connected as iPhone&Android users are. Don't get me wrong BB IS the best smartphone to own to conduct business.......but even the most dedicated businessman needs to unwind from time to time. So while RIM does have some excellent business apps, we need to get more social/popular apps that integrate booming businesses at the same time.

These I believe will begin the re-migration of the multitudes from iOS&Android back to Blackberry.
    10-06-12 01:31 AM
    battery life just like jacques said.....one that can keep a charge even with continuous usage for up to 3 days.....that'll blow away competition. You know what else will blow away the competition? Blackberry staying on the innovators of NFC so that when it is launched, Blackberry has some kind of advantage in the market. You know what else? Can we get a Karl Zeiss lens in our BB devices? Or is SONY the only company with that monopoly? 8 megapixels is enough, heck, 5 is enough....if you have an awesome lens like the ones Karl Zeiss gives to SONY. And how about getting these businesses like a papa johns or a foot action to at least ALLOW our developers to make a BB app for them, so we can be as connected as iPhone&Android users are. Don't get me wrong BB IS the best smartphone to own to conduct business.......but even the most dedicated businessman needs to unwind from time to time. So while RIM does have some excellent business apps, we need to get more social/popular apps that integrate booming businesses at the same time.

These I believe will begin the re-migration of the multitudes from iOS&Android back to Blackberry.

You said it perfect my friend i agree with you 100%
    10-15-12 08:39 AM
    battery life is what makes the blackberry besides the other stuff it does blackberrys are known for there long battery life
    10-25-12 11:37 PM
    With the first specs leaked of the L-Series, pardon me, Z10, I noticed something odd:
    The display states to be a 1280x768 resolution. Not x720, as proposed earlier this year. Now what would that mean for the Nevada model? Will resolution also be buffed up to 768x768 or will we keep the 720x720 pixels? From my understanding, that resolution was choosen to make it easier for devs to create apps for both full-touch and hardware keyboard devices. Now with one device range offering a x768 and the other offering x720, things would be mixed up again and I almost fear we might quite soon face a similar situation like we have with current gen devices: A complete chaos in terms of available resolutions, just making it worse for the devs.
    12-21-12 02:22 PM
    With the first specs leaked of the L-Series, pardon me, Z10, I noticed something odd:
    The display states to be a 1280x768 resolution. Not x720, as proposed earlier this year. Now what would that mean for the Nevada model? Will resolution also be buffed up to 768x768 or will we keep the 720x720 pixels? From my understanding, that resolution was choosen to make it easier for devs to create apps for both full-touch and hardware keyboard devices. Now with one device range offering a x768 and the other offering x720, things would be mixed up again and I almost fear we might quite soon face a similar situation like we have with current gen devices: A complete chaos in terms of available resolutions, just making it worse for the devs.
    It has been stated that the 1st L-series is x768, but every full touch after that will be 1280x720. The N-series will be all 720x720. So only the first L-series is an outlier.
    12-29-12 06:21 PM
    IIRC it's been pretty much confirmed that the N-Series will have the same LS1 battery as the L-Series, so I don't think there's much to worry about here. Considering that it's powering a smaller screen, though, you could say the battery life is "longer".
    12-29-12 06:22 PM
    IIRC it's been pretty much confirmed that the N-Series will have the same LS1 battery as the L-Series, so I don't think there's much to worry about here. Considering that it's powering a smaller screen, though, you could say the battery life is "longer".
    Actually, we haven't seen anything really been leaked about the battery in that device yet.
    12-30-12 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD