I have just taken delivery of my new Q10 and I have a frustrating problem: Most of the edit services at the bottom of the screen are only partially visible and all of the cut, paste and copy icons that are apparently at the side of an editable text page are completely invisible. I only know that they are meant to be there from viewing a Q10 review on YouTube. As you can imagine this makes editing docs and emails a tad difficult if not impossible. I have reduced the text size to 5 point in case that was causing it but that didn't help. Could there be something wrong with the device itself? Any thoughts please and again sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask this. Newsbunny115
    05-13-13 04:23 PM
    First, press and hold selectable text until it is highlighted blue. Press and hold the selected text for roughly three seconds - does a black bar appear at the right edge of the screen with the option to copy? You can drag the black bar to the left to view text descriptions and shortcut keys.

If not, or it is partially obscured, check your accessibility options to see if zooming is enabled. Perhaps your screen is zoomed in, cropping the edges.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    05-13-13 04:27 PM