Hi there

1. we can find Device Monitor within Quick Setting then set up pop down list, may I let this function like other App within my normal screen to save my Pop Down list?

2. Sometime my screen appear some unknown information, see below picture, disappear if I restart Q10

3. Is there any like HotKey App of 9900 to start other App quickly on my Q10?

4. There are three profiles Normal, Vibrate & Silent only, is there possible to add other profiles?

5. May I downsize photo capture by camera? there is 2M size a file
    Attached Thumbnails Some Q10 questions need you r assistant-question-2.jpg   Some Q10 questions need you r assistant-question-1.jpg  
    05-26-14 05:09 PM
    #2 is only in Developer OS. Swipe down from the battery to cycle through diagnostics.

#5 the camera will compress simple pictures. Most of my pictures are less than 2MB in size anyway. Also using 1:1 or 16:9 ratio will reduce the number of pixels and could help keep file sizes down. Complex photos will naturally be larger file size.

Don't know if I can help with the rest. I'll look into it.
    05-26-14 06:06 PM
    1: You want to add the Device Monitor as an icon on your main home screen? I don't think that's possible.

3: No hot keys.

4: And 'Phone calls only'. But no, we don't get nearly as much customization as we did we BlackBerry OS 7 and earlier. To this day it's still a thorn in my side that I can't set the phone call ringer to high, but have an email alert on low. Ridiculous. You may want to try a third party application like BeBuzz.
    05-26-14 11:57 PM