Thanks Haivu1945. Much obliged. I'll try this suggestion any way, just to see if there's any changes.

(•_•)‎
    You're welcome.

I'm all for trying new solutions but battery drain issues are tricky. Everything is not as it seems. For example, maybe your mobile connection is poor. That drains lots of battery. Android apps, even from Amazon but mostly apks, also are big battery hogs. BB10 is very efficient and most all features work well together without much affect on battery life. I checked Device Monitor on my Passport and Device Connections contributed to less than. 01% of battery consumption.....
    05-22-18 04:27 AM
    BB10 isn't efficient by any means in my opinion. The damn "System" and "Android Player" are always catching up and ahead of "Screen" in the battery stats. And since BB10 is virtually unusable without some kind of Android apps installed, I pretty much only trust the Passport to get through a day, thanks to its massive battery size.
    05-22-18 05:15 AM
    [QUOTE=the_boon;13191072... And since BB10 is virtually unusable without some kind of Android apps installed, I pretty much only trust the Passport to get through a day, thanks to its massive battery size.[/QUOTE]

Well, we are all unique in how we use a mobile but 'virtually unusable' with Android apps is an extreme exaggeration.

I have 3 and could do without them. I get a full day of usage on a single charge with battery to spare. Reading the Passport forums you'll also find many still very happy with using a Passport in 2018.
    05-22-18 06:16 AM
    I also dispute that rather extreme characterization.
    I have a Passport and I normally do not have to fall back on and Android apps and still maintain productivity. Last year even got sent off on a business trip far away. I elected to use my Passport due to the excellent battery life.
    Dealt with maps, videos, communicating back with home base, even video calls, all without Android getting in the way.

Still carrying my Passport today and doing exactly the same job as my coworkers who all use Android or iOS. (And no, it's not a mom 'n pop shop, multibillion dollar global tech firm, ironically, FB is an important customer. And in case you are wondering, communication between us and FB, Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc is not done with WhatsApp or any messenger).
    05-22-18 05:31 PM
    I have few android apps installed in my phone. My system uses up most of the battery. Do anyone think Uninstalling the apps and resetting the device will help?

BlackBerry Q10
    06-13-18 12:29 AM
    I have few android apps installed in my phone. My system uses up most of the battery. Do anyone think Uninstalling the apps and resetting the device will help?

BlackBerry Q10
    Yes. At this point, if you’re relying on Android, might as well get Android phone too. Problems regarding compatibility and performance are getting worse over time.
    06-13-18 06:35 AM
    Thanks to PRIV, I am happy with it. But due to the compact size and user friendly experience in Q10, I am not keeping it back in the shelf. I can still use it to send emails , make calls and for texting...

BlackBerry Q10
    06-15-18 05:06 PM
32 12