Sorry if the same issue has been posted before. The keys of my Q10 (C and N) feel so soft when pressing, unlike the other keys with solid feel and clicking sound. It doesn't have any problem generating the letters though, only it feels weird when typing. I remember reading somewhere in this forum how to get around this, something to do with putting a card or paper on the back of the battery, but I'm not really sure.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 06:26 AM
    Isn't that the beginning of double typing feature? Lol. I've got the same problem on my Q10 I had to box it and back using my Passport as the daily driver. AFAIK, the only cure is either an OS update (autoloader) or replace the keyboard. Many have claimed to have done so easily, and I've seen how to on YouTube. It's a delicate job.
    03-15-16 08:17 AM
    Is that really? Well I hope I will never encounter a double-typing issue on my Q10. On the other hand, I don't have a courage to replace the keyboard myself hahah.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-16 09:16 AM
    When mine started double typing I took it to a shop and had it replaced. It took a couple of hours for the tech to complete the operation. After that, no issues and then to top it off the next update was said to have remedied the issue through a software tweak. So I may have tossed some money away for no reason, but I am happy with the end result (a fully functional keyboard).

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    03-15-16 11:36 AM