Have had my Q10 for just over 2 yrs. It has been a fantastic little phone. But lately it has been very sluggish in operating in normal working operations, and the worst of all it would just freeze and lock. Doing a battery pull did little to improve. I was at the point of seriously thinking of getting something else, but nothing else took my fancy. So a few nights ago I decided to do a whole phone data wipe/ and reset the phone back to original state when it was purchased new. I saved all my important data on my SD card.
    WOW!!! What a difference that has made to the operating of the phone. The phone feels like a new phone again. It took me a few hours to set up my numerous email accounts again and my favourite notification settings, and the battery life is amazing again!, before it was constantly draining. I must admit I had heap of Apps on the phone before which I think contributed to the sluggishness of the phone, but I couldn't pin point the where the problem was. I have downloaded very few Apps now and will keep it that way.
    Love this phone all over again, so smooth and responsive again. Happy happy happy Q10 owner.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-16-17 02:59 AM
    Yeah I usually used an autoloader every few months... back in 2013 - 2014 it was because we had a new leak most every month, but since they stopped development, still found reloading the OS was a good way to improve performance.
    11-16-17 07:56 AM
    That's the benefit of a little spring/summer/fall/winter cleaning! I remember reading somewhere that the average user (whatever that is) uses only about 10-15 apps regularly but has quite often 5-10 times that number on their device. I have always kept that scenario in mind and my Passport has served me very well with over 650 cycles now on it's battery and more than 3 years of service. Still going great guns.
    11-16-17 09:03 AM