I'm sure that others have found this already, but I see a lot of issues about double swiping to unlock. I have the Q10 - 10.2.1.3062 and have found that if I swipe half way up the screen it gives me the lock screen and I have to swipe again to get the password screen. If I swipe all the way up the screen on the first attempt, it goes directly to the password screen. This is still not as good as my old Bold where I could just start typing the password and it would go to the password screen (and the first character would already be in the password text box).

I find that a lot of tasks require multiple actions where they used to be only one on the Bold. I hope I get used to this soon.

C
    02-06-15 11:48 PM
    May be it is not an issue... sometimes you only want to check the clock or if you have recieved a notification. If not, you might not necessary wan to unlock the phone.

With picture password, unlocking can be faster.

Workhorse: BlackBerry|Q10, SQN100-3, OS 10.2.1.2941; Power Workhorse: BlackBerry|Passport, SQW100-1, OS 10.3.0.675; Germany.
    02-07-15 12:00 AM
    If you swipe 1/3rd of the way up, it won't fully unlock. Just show you the lock screen.

If you think there's an actual issue, try a hard reset. On a Q device, hold the power button until it shuts off and you see the red light turn on and turn off.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-15 04:20 PM
    Z10STL100-4/10.3.1.2243 - for me it's top half versus bottom half of the screen: if I swipe up and lift before crossing the halfway mark, I get the notification screen; cross the halfway point and it wakes the device (or goes to lock screen if locked).
    02-07-15 05:33 PM
    Sorry guys, I worded my post poorly. I am not having an issue with this, but I have seen many posts online that say they have to swipe twice to get to the password screen. I just wanted to let people know that it is by design. Closing/minimizing apps works the same way as well as moving right/left but with a much smaller swipe required.

iBuilder is right, it is at the half way mark where is switches. you can see this if you are on the notification screen and swipe up; at the halfway point the lock icon disappears.
    02-08-15 01:55 PM