I must be sick and Twisted because I am really enjoying relearning how to play with BB10 and adding google Playstore, etc, thanks to @Cobalt232 et al on the new to me Q10. Classic next up!
    04-16-18 09:14 PM
    Yea @Cobalt232 has help many of us! I still use his tools to get the BB Keyboard on my Android devices.
    04-17-18 09:03 AM
    If the eBay classic is the really "good" quality, I plan on using the classic as my daily communication device, with my K1 as my media (FB, twitter, reddit, etc) device once a day. I'm planning on using the classic to reduce my screen time. With my texts, emails, calls, and BBM, Telegram, discord(text only) on a separate device, it should keep my face away from being sucked into the net more often.
    04-17-18 09:57 PM
    If the eBay classic is the really "good" quality, I plan on using the classic as my daily communication device, with my K1 as my media (FB, twitter, reddit, etc) device once a day. I'm planning on using the classic to reduce my screen time. With my texts, emails, calls, and BBM, Telegram, discord(text only) on a separate device, it should keep my face away from being sucked into the net more often.
    This is exactly why I still have my Q10. I'm trying to reduce my time in whatsapp, fb, telegram etc. I want to ensure that I check those only once in my other android phone in the evening

Posted via CB10
    jakie55 likes this.
    04-28-18 04:04 AM
    PS Cobalt STILL supports his famous threads. IF you need his help just post in one of his threads and he will eventually respond.
    05-04-18 10:25 AM
    Does adding the google play store and android apps cause significant battery drain on the Q10?
    The Play Store Cobalt Stack itself will not cause a problem but as with ANY BB10 device, the more android apps you put on it, the worse the device will run (including battery drain). On a Q10, I would try to limit is to 7-10 android apps at the most. The fewer, the better. Also that is highly dependent on the type of app. Most of the social apps and apps such as Waze will bog your device down stupendously.
    05-18-18 02:51 PM
    How about an original name to this thread?? I thought this was an updated version to the ORIGINAL sick and twisted!! Ughh.....
    misterabrasive likes this.
    05-18-18 05:53 PM
    “Top Secret BBM Group of really sick and twisted losers that may or may not exist”

* (for those that live under a rock and never seen this thread)
    misterabrasive likes this.
    05-18-18 05:55 PM