Oh ok! I was under the impression this was a device or the prototype of a future device. My bad. Thanks for clearing that up for me guys!

Sent from my BlackBerry Curve 3G - Sprint
    If you Google dev alpha B, its the same deal. Dev B was the developers unit for the Z10 so now BlackBerry is sending out this new one (the dev alpha c) for developers to test their apps for the Q10. The Q is gonna be sweet , by the way
    03-27-13 07:35 PM
    If you Google dev alpha B, its the same deal. Dev B was the developers unit for the Z10 so now BlackBerry is sending out this new one (the dev alpha c) for developers to test their apps for the Q10. The Q is gonna be sweet , by the way
    I know man I can't wait! I switched from a iphone to a curve and now I don't think I could live without a keyboard! Hopefully by the time it comes they have everything up and running right. Sprint better push to be first in line for Q in the U.S. But knowing them, 4G won't be up in time or some bs.

03-27-13 09:21 PM
    I know man I can't wait! I switched from a iphone to a curve and now I don't think I could live without a keyboard! Hopefully by the time it comes they have everything up and running right. Sprint better push to be first in line for Q in the U.S. But knowing them, 4G won't be up in time or some bs.

Dude, you're gonna be super impressed then, haha. Curve is alright, but if you haven't tried it and you see one, try a 9900. That keyboard is top notch
    03-27-13 09:35 PM
    Dude, you're gonna be super impressed then, haha. Curve is alright, but if you haven't tried it and you see one, try a 9900. That keyboard is top notch
    I'm from southern cali so bb's are really rare. I was actually going to buy a 9900 off ebay at first but then I found this one for 50 so it was too cheap to pass up. I'm gonna check and see if maybe my sprint store has a display one I can check out when I go in next!

SlcCorrado likes this.
    03-28-13 12:21 AM
    I'm from southern cali so bb's are really rare. I was actually going to buy a 9900 off ebay at first but then I found this one for 50 so it was too cheap to pass up. I'm gonna check and see if maybe my sprint store has a display one I can check out when I go in next!

Do it, you'll be surprised how big those keys are. It's very luxurious
    03-28-13 10:20 AM
    q10, don't care what they release after that!
    03-30-13 01:19 PM
    I own a z10 and after watching this video it makes me also want to own the Q10...

Should have never watched the video

Posted via CB10 powered by BB10
    03-30-13 01:32 PM
    I'm looking forward to this phone. I have my Z10 already because I wanted BlackBerry10 as soon as possible, but the Q10 looks like it will be the BlackBerryest of BlackBerrys. The Z10 is my first touchscreen phone, and my coworker just commented about how weird it was to see me using a touchscreen device. I told him not to worry, because I'll be getting a BlackBerry with a physical keyboard as soon as it comes to T-Mobile.
    03-30-13 02:52 PM
    Did anyone notice the use of Google Maps in the Navigation app?!?! Now that is the most exciting part!
    I think this is a sideloaded Android version. Still great news because so far no one knows how good Android apps will look on a Q10 screen. Looks pretty flawless to me ...
    03-31-13 10:29 AM
34 12