Get a Z30 then. Should be a great upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    I'm trying to get one. I don't have the luxury to pay for one so I got this iPhone 5s 2 days ago hoping that I can use it as a way to get a trade for the z30. No luck yet!! Lol. There are lots of diehard iPhone folks out there that I'm sure would jump on a deal like that.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    08-08-14 06:54 AM
    So what about managing your calendar with the Q10?

If what I've heard is true and the Q10 does not sync with Outlook 2013, what options do I have?
    08-08-14 03:37 PM
    I'm using OSX, and the latest version of Outlook is 2011.

I can't imagine how the connection to an exchange server would have been broken in a Windows version.

Regretfully I can't offer any advice as I've no experience with OL2013.
    08-08-14 07:29 PM
    I have both phones

I have always been an avid BlackBerry user but must admit when I have the 5s in my hands I do now prefer this phone.

Thinking of possibly getting iphone 6 when my BlackBerry comes up for renewal. Time will tell which way I go but never thought I would even consider the Iphone

Q10 - 10.2.1.3175
    08-10-14 11:07 AM
    I have gone back & forth from iphone to Q10. Both are great for ease of use & reliability. I LOVE the Q10, but usually end up back on iphone as my full-time device because of how integrated it is into my life (itunes, icloud contacts, mac, apps) & access to Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    08-10-14 04:10 PM
    Go and don't look back!
    08-10-14 04:18 PM
    ??

Originally Created by Don Radifan Taris
    08-10-14 04:38 PM
    I also just switched from an iPhone 5 to a Q10. There were a lot of tings I liked about the iPhone but none of them were really work related. I really needed good calendar function (Office 2010 works just fine, not sure about 2013...), I missed the LED (I jumped from a 9100 to the iPhone) and wanted better battery life. Now that I've been typing on the keyboard, I can hardly use the iPhone - it seems too narrow!

There are a couple of disappointments though. Night Mode in IOS is better than Bedside Mode in that you can allow favorites to call through and not have call all or nothing. There is also no Concur app for OS10 and they are not actively working on it. The personal and work partitions are odd. Everything seems to work across them so I'm not sure of the value there (if you are on BES or whatever it is called.)

All things considered I'm happy with the change. We will see in a couple of months when I have an upgrade open and there has been some experience with the new iPhones.

FWIW
    DLM

I've loaded Concur via Snap on my BlackBerry and it works great

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 06:47 PM
    I've loaded Concur via Snap on my BlackBerry and it works great

Posted via CB10
    Wasn't concur available through bbw before?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 07:34 PM
    Has anyone here gone from iPhone to a Q10? I had BB in the past but went to iPhone and I'm thinking about switching back with my next phone. Any advice from anyone who has done this?
    It's a pretty good phone and you can find a used q10 for around $160. You will need a mini-to-micro sim card adapter if you switch without having to dump the iPhone. BB10 is worth checking out and there are two new models releasing soon

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 08:05 PM
    If you're craving a physical keyboard then by all means grab a Q10. However, for the best BB10 experience I highly suggest that you get the Z30. It's a bit more pricey, but it's definitely worth it. Plus, the 25 hour battery life is nothing to wave a stick at..

Posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    saxxman likes this.
    08-10-14 09:00 PM
    I got rid of my Q for a Z10 and now I got rid of my Z10 for an iPhone. First time with an iPhone and I don't like it too much. But after 10+ years with bb OS, I guess that's expected. Looking to go back to ANY blackberry 10 device.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    If it's the hardware that you have issues with, I've been reading good things about the BlackBerry Passport that is soon to be released.
    That might be worth checking out.
    If it's the OS that you had a problem with, BB 10.2.1 is huge improvement... it's the OS that BB10 phones should have been released with.
    I bought my 5S to replace the Q10 running on 10.1, but the update came out a week later and all of a sudden my Q10 became a great phone (with the exception of Voice Control and syncing Contact Groups).
    I can process credit cards now, text editing works well enough, etc.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    08-10-14 09:46 PM
    While I didn't go from a iPhone to a Q10, I did go from a Razr Maxx to a Q10, and I found that keyboard made just a world of difference. I have typed entire reports on my Q10, and just as fast as a computer (if that is what you are looking for). And the operating system is so fluid and smooth, it does not compare to the other operating systems.

However, if the keyboard isn't your thing, but you still want to experience BlackBerry and BB10, than the Z30 is right.

Posted with no typos using the Q10
    08-11-14 10:25 PM
    I have a Z10, IP5 and Q10. My Z10 has been hooked up since I got it at release. I had a Ip4 and 9900 at the time. The Z10 has an edge on the Q10 with reception but the Q10 is much better reception than the Ip5 which is much better than the Ip4. I prefer the camera on either one (Z10 or Q10) than the Ip5. The battery of the Q10 takes them both. The Z10 battery is close to the Ip5 as long as you don't leave the camera app or web browser open but I don't notice a difference with doing that on the Q10. Not sure why. If I'm doing quick text messages I'm faster on the touch screens but if it has any length to it the touchscreen gets on my nerves and loose interest. The q10 is great for pounding off long messages or constant messages. Web browsing is great on The Q10 if you're on mobile sites. It still loads way faster than my Ip5 on full sites but some sites you may have to zoom in and out some. Fine by me it keeps me more productive because I'm not wasting my life surfing. If I need to see something important I can. As for as navigation I use BlackBerry Maps 7-10 times everyday at work. I prefer it over iphone mapping and I have Google maps bookmarked on my home screen if I need it to look at a detailed description. No real loss there for me. What I feel BlackBerry just kills iphone for me is the SD card and the ability to save whatever I want wherever I want it. As far as apps I have many on all my phones I never use and all that I need. A Lot of companies now have mobile sites that replace apps great. I can load an android app if I really need it. As of now that is 2. The noise cancellation on BlackBerry phones haave always been outstanding and it's outstandingly better than my iphone. I've always liked the bright screens so the Q10 takes 2-3 days to get use to. Eventually what I did was set the others at the same brightness as the Q10. The audio is better on the Q10 than the Z10 or Ip5. The hdmi port is just awesome and I use it a lot. I do like that the Z10 will show almost anything full screen and the Q10 doesn't but I've gotten use to it so having it on the Q10 is better than the iphone not having it at all. The main reason I keep my iphone is I go on the water a lot and I have a lifeproof case for it and have yet to find something as good for the BlackBerry phones but that is getting less important to me because I hardly ever submerge it anymore and for daily use the lifeproof sucks. I have 2 lines because of work I'm glad I don't have to choose which one (Z10 or Q10) to use. If I had one line would I go from Ip5 to Q10? Absolutely because of the added functionality, battery life, keyboard, camera, audio performance , SD card, reception and the quality of the Q10 is rock solid. Would I go from the Ip5 to any Android on the market? Heck no!!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 11:06 PM
    I just switched to Q10 coming from android. Q10 is a great phone. Battery life is great. OS takes a bit getting used to, The more you use it you realize how nice it can be. I still prefer virtual keyboard. I'm working through it. I was originally going to Waite for passport or Classic. No regrets not waiting, Q10 is a great phone.
    Good luck with your choice, Like me you will not be disappointed.
    08-12-14 12:21 AM
    No. iPhone is better and quicker. I have a z10 and an iPhone . BB 10 is just wrong as a phone (call app) . Email is way better on BB respect IPhone . The only plus of BB is email, keyboard and the file manager. For the rest iPhone is better.
    08-12-14 08:49 AM
    Now that apps are readily available to BlackBerry, Iphone cult people now say it's just better with no specifics just better for some reason

Posted via CB10
    MrGabriel likes this.
    08-12-14 09:17 AM
    ??

Originally Created by Don Radifan Taris
    My thoughts exactly
    08-12-14 09:26 AM
    Is better for everything except mail, lack of a file manager, keyboard and so called multitasking in this four areas the IPhone/iOS is worst respect Blackberry Z10, and BB 10.2.xxxx

A jailbrake iPhone Is better period, with some risks on the security .
    08-12-14 01:30 PM
    I went from a Bold to an iPhone 5, then 5S, to a Q10. I have no regrets. Like others have already mentioned, it is about personal preference and what you mostly use your phone for. I personally got sick of a full touchscreen and missed the keyboard of my old Bold. I no longer use social media and am not big with apps, so the Q10 fits my needs: email, text, talk. I don't think I could ever go back to an iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 04:03 PM
    There is also no Concur app for OS10 and they are not actively working on it.
    Yeah, that sucks. Though I do run the Android version in a pinch. Works ok. A little laggy but not bad.
    08-12-14 04:10 PM
    Is better for everything except mail, lack of a file manager, keyboard and so called multitasking in this four areas the IPhone/iOS is worst respect Blackberry Z10, and BB 10.2.xxxx

A jailbrake iPhone Is better period, with some risks on the security .
    What is everything else exactly? Itunes would be the only thing I could think but then again you can download media onto your BlackBerry from anywhere else and transfer it to anything with the SD card. It's not the os I'm sorry it's no better than BB10. Updates aren't carrier dependent but it's real easy to install virtually any update you want on BB10. It's not the flashlight. It's not a better screen compared to the Z10 actually worse if you're into virtual keyboards. It's definitely not the battery compared to the Q10 or Z30 and the Z10 is close to equal. Not reception. Not web browser speed. Not noise cancellation. Not audio. Not the camera . Not the quality. What is it?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by boss_hog; 08-12-14 at 07:26 PM.
    08-12-14 06:34 PM
    No. I think iPhone is better and quicker. I have a z10 and an iPhone . I think BB 10 is just wrong as a phone (call app) . I personally feel Email is way better on BB respect IPhone . In my humble opinion, the only plus of BB is email, keyboard and the file manager. For the rest iPhone is better, but what makes me right and someone who likes BlackBerry 10 wrong?
    Fixed that for ya
    08-12-14 07:10 PM
    What is everything else exactly?
    It's someone with a case of "acting as though their opinions are facts" itis.
    08-12-14 07:11 PM
    Some comments make me wonder if some really own the phones they say they do

Posted via CB10
    08-12-14 07:22 PM
103 1234 ...