08-03-14 11:50 AM
27 12
tools
    I miss my BlackBerry!!! I have a Moto g LTE but miss the Q10 a lot lately. The Moto g camera is far behind the Q and the 1gb RAM vs 2gb makes a difference. I miss my buttery smooth experience. Only trade off is the screen size. CONVINCE ME!!! Lol
    I will not. You know what device suits you better; go with that one and be done with it.
    08-03-14 11:40 AM
    I'm glad I'm not asking for opinions if I should kill myself or not, boy, rough crowd here.... lol.
    All jokes aside, I mean, I get it....some feel the way they do about asking for ones opinion....some people just like to hear what other people have to say. get someone else's input. Their thoughts on what or why it matters to them. But at the end of the day, the person that's asking is who will be stuck with a device that they may or may not want just because they listen to other people's opinion. You know what you want ur device for, at the end of the day, it's your decision. I like to hear other peoples reasoning as to why they have it , maybe we have something in common, but at the end of the day, it's your decision, don't let anyone sway you either way.

Posted via CB10
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    08-03-14 11:50 AM
27 12