I miss my BlackBerry!!! I have a Moto g LTE but miss the Q10 a lot lately. The Moto g camera is far behind the Q and the 1gb RAM vs 2gb makes a difference. I miss my buttery smooth experience. Only trade off is the screen size. CONVINCE ME!!! Lol
    08-01-14 12:19 AM
    Do what you want. it's your life, your money and your happiness. If you like BB10 why did you leave?
    moyah8 and Larry Harper like this.
    08-01-14 12:27 AM
    Do it. Do it! Do itttt!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 12:29 AM
    No, because if you still need convincing at this point you aren't ready to comeback.
    08-01-14 12:32 AM
    Two totally different device experiences. The Q is an awesome device, but is not for everyone. BB10 is an excellent OS and getting better with each update. I'm a PKB fan so I cannot wait for 10.3 and the Passport to break.

If you are missing BB10 come on back. Just realize you will need to patient. If you are missing touch and screen real estate, wait on the Passport or go with a Z30, or Z3

I've got a Z10 running 10.2.1 and it runs great. SNAP and Amazon loaded, high capacity 2680 mhz aftermarket battery. A very good device, just not a fan of typing on glass.

Q10/10.2.1.2156 1 waiting for my Passport
    08-01-14 12:48 AM
    I have been away from BB for 2 years and am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my new Q10. I got sick of the constant need to recharge my S3 and the lack of reception compared to other phones, plus I was growing more and more concerned about the security issues of the Android.
    lift likes this.
    08-01-14 10:31 PM
    Do what you want. it's your life, your money and your happiness. If you like BB10 why did you leave?
    Ordering tonight. I left because I was wanting to try something new. I miss the HUB most of all. I didn't realize how genius it was until I left it. I hate emails on Android... it doesn't make sense!
    08-01-14 11:38 PM
    Ordering tonight. I left because I was wanting to try something new. I miss the HUB most of all. I didn't realize how genius it was until I left it. I hate emails on Android... it doesn't make sense!
    The whole world doesn't make sense.

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    08-02-14 12:39 AM
    I hate emails on Android... it doesn't make sense!
    The only thing that does not make sense is your need for approval.

If you want a BlackBerry, get one.

If you need approval, get an iToy.

(or an Android if you can't afford one)

Time to grow up, you can do it.

CDN
    08-02-14 12:43 AM
    "Do what you want. it's your life, your money and your happiness. If you like BB10 why did you leave?" Right on
    08-02-14 12:49 AM
    Should go for Z30. Best of the best.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-02-14 12:51 AM
    I honestly wouldn't choose a Q10 anymore. I regret picking it up instead of the Z30. Most of my friends on iPhones and Androids seem to think the Q10 is better though and they want to get one.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 01:42 AM
    The only thing that does not make sense is your need for approval.
    If you want a BlackBerry, get one.
    If you need approval, get an iToy.
    (or an Android if you can't afford one)
    Time to grow up, you can do it.
    CDN
    Why talk to people that way?

Trishaines likes this.
    08-02-14 04:47 AM

Why should we have to convince someone to get a phone. If they want it they should just get it. This is why I don't pitch BlackBerry to anyone unless they ask. People end up regretting getting things and think your the reason why they got it. It better to let them make their own decisions. My 5cents
    08-02-14 10:18 AM
    Why should we have to convince someone to get a phone. If they want it they should just get it. This is why I don't pitch BlackBerry to anyone unless they ask. People end up regretting getting things and think your the reason why they got it. It better to let them make their own decisions. My 5cents
    I feel that more civility could be used when responding to a posts. My 2 cents

08-02-14 02:11 PM
    Passport!

Check Out TechCraze
    08-02-14 02:44 PM
    Isn't this thread 'asking'?

Check Out TechCraze
    08-02-14 02:44 PM
    I miss my BlackBerry!!! I have a Moto g LTE but miss the Q10 a lot lately. The Moto g camera is far behind the Q and the 1gb RAM vs 2gb makes a difference. I miss my buttery smooth experience. Only trade off is the screen size. CONVINCE ME!!! Lol
    I'm not convincing any strange guy on the Internet. Do whatever you want.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 02:56 PM
    Should go for Z30. Best of the best.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    This.

Posted via CB10 with Z30STA100-5/10.2.1.3175
    08-02-14 03:00 PM
    I have a rooted Galaxy S4 (free on a Best Buy Black Friday), a jailbroken iPhone 4S (Day One that I paid for), and a Q10 (free on upgrade). Same SIM works in all 3, so whenever I want to switch, I just do it. Pick yours up used on eBay and do what I do, whenever you want.
    08-02-14 04:40 PM
    I'd say get a Z30 or wait for the passport. The Q10 is a bit outdated imho. Maybe even the Classic?

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 07:44 PM

Thaaank you. First of all... Not asking for anyone's approval or acceptance. Quite rude responses as nothing about this thread was meant to be malicious or derogatory; it's a shame a few trolls decide it's time to be rude.
    Anyways... to the kind people. Yes, I just ordered my Q10 (which I'm familiar with) and realized how much I missed it after a few months on Android. Android has far too many cons for me in comparison to BB10.
    God forbid I express excitement??
    BruvvaPete likes this.
    08-02-14 09:15 PM
    CONVINCE ME!!! Lol
    The thread title, and this quote falls in line with "I need approval" language.
    Hard to respect anyone who is in need of approval.
    Often posts with a title like this one (and a giant CONVINCE ME!!! lol) are trolls looking to start a BerryBash.
    If you need (or care) about others approval, you wouldn't get a BlackBerry anyway. The sales dweeb would mock you, and say you need this because BlackBerry is dead... and you'd just walk out with a new Samsung, or whatever is the flavor of the week. (it sure wouldn't be a BlackBerry)
    Others will fawn and welcome you back to BlackBerry. Not me.
    I will just say, "get the communication device that best suits you, and stop giving a @#*& what other people think."
    All bluntness aside, enjoy your Q. It's a great device if you don't load it full of 'droid craps.
    (And if you're lucky enough to not get a fubar double typing kb.)
    CDN
    bbnrs likes this.
    08-02-14 11:25 PM
    Yikes... that sure was a mess.

I edited out the mess, wonder if it was CB app or my Q double typing. I should have screen capped it.

CDN
    Last edited by Lostonline; 08-02-14 at 11:39 PM.
    bbnrs likes this.
    08-02-14 11:28 PM
    Thaaank you. First of all... Not asking for anyone's approval or acceptance. Quite rude responses as nothing about this thread was meant to be malicious or derogatory; it's a shame a few trolls decide it's time to be rude.
    Anyways... to the kind people. Yes, I just ordered my Q10 (which I'm familiar with) and realized how much I missed it after a few months on Android. Android has far too many cons for me in comparison to BB10.
    God forbid I express excitement??
    In no way did I mean to rude. By the looks of it, you already convinced yourself that you wanted to get the Q10. If you ready know how the phone works and don't like the cons of android why would you need convincing? Unless you thought someone would have said get a iPhone..
    08-03-14 10:38 AM
27 12