Ok, I downloaded the client for Instagram app onto my Q10 (Verizon, running 10.2.1.2976).

However, when I launch the app, it only ask for my user name and password. I want to setup an account. I do not have an account.

How do you do this on a BB10? Do I have to have an Apple or Android phone to do this? So far that's what I see on the Instagram website.

Hoping to find a workaround since I see that other BB10 users have Instagram on their phones. Thanks for any tips, etc.

Any help appreciated.
    08-26-14 11:06 AM
    Get iGrann on BlackBerry World
    fabio984 and NewPreKnox like this.
    08-26-14 11:19 AM
    It is tied to your Facebook account. There is no way to make separate account

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    08-26-14 11:21 AM
    According to their website you can use an email as well, because I know some people don't have facebook, including me.

https://help.instagram.com/155940534568753
    08-26-14 11:28 AM
    According to their website you can use an email as well, because I know some people don't have facebook, including me.

https://help.instagram.com/155940534568753
    [FACEPALM] Duh, how dreamy I am. I totally misread your post. I thought you are asking about tinder. Sorry. Do a same mistake at a job earlier also.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    08-26-14 11:48 AM
    I'd say just jump on the website and make an account then log in through the app... Problem solved
    08-26-14 11:52 AM
    You can't use the website to create a new account as it's a service, not a client. You have to use the API or any app that use it.

As I said, get iGrann from the Blackberry World. You will be able to create an account (and the client is nice by the way).
    NewPreKnox likes this.
    08-26-14 12:22 PM
    You can't use the website to create a new account as it's a service, not a client. You have to use the API or any app that use it.

As I said, get iGrann from the Blackberry World. You will be able to create an account (and the client is nice by the way).
    Thanks for your helpful suggestions. I downloaded iGrann and was able to setup an Instagram account. I'm really new to this. I opened Instagram and all sort of Advertising started popping up. I guess this is normal. I then went back to iGrann and just uploaded a picture to see what would happen. It loaded the picture into Instagram!! That's amazing. So I guess at this point I really don't need the Instagram client. Is that correct?

Thanks.
    08-26-14 01:49 PM
    Thanks for your helpful suggestions. I downloaded iGrann and was able to setup an Instagram account. I'm really new to this. I opened Instagram and all sort of Advertising started popping up. I guess this is normal. I then went back to iGrann and just uploaded a picture to see what would happen. It loaded the picture into Instagram!! That's amazing. So I guess at this point I really don't need the Instagram client. Is that correct?

Thanks.
    Correct, just use iGrann
    NewPreKnox likes this.
    08-26-14 02:03 PM

Thanks.
    you don't "need" it, but it does provide more options currently, I keep both on my phone.
    NewPreKnox likes this.
    08-26-14 07:37 PM