Hi, my problem of sensitive keyboard on my Alpha C is super annoying at this point. As soon as my finger touches around the "o" or "p" they will be typed instantly. I searched for lots of threads about this problem of the Q10 and it seems there's no way to fix this, even worse on the Alpha C since it's not a production model. Now I'm thinking to upgrade for a Passport SE but does anyone knows if eventually the Passport will suffer with this problem? The SE seems to be premium but if it develops a problem like this one I think I will leave Blackberry for good. I've owned around 25 Blackberrys in my life since around 2005. Only once I tried an iPhone 4 and I sold it instantly. Thanks in advance for any advice and help

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 11:42 AM
    Bump

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 01:18 PM
    All keyboard devices get some typing failures, but no cases of hyper sensitive passport keyboards reported.
    You are a funny guy though, your alpha c has a problem after around 4 years since it's release and you'll 'leave BlackBerry forever' if you get another problem... don't let the door hit you on the way out haha.
    benwards2 likes this.
    11-22-15 01:29 PM
    There could be some dust or debris built up that cause the signal to be sent.

Only a disassembly and cleaning will solve that.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-15 01:58 PM