Well at least you gave it a fair shot......ROFL Maybe you should have canceled before it arrived, or better yet not ordered and wasted you and our time
    11-20-14 01:22 PM
    OP what's really your reason for the post? Kindly enlighten us.
    11-20-14 04:17 PM
    Well at least you gave it a fair shot......ROFL Maybe you should have canceled before it arrived, or better yet not ordered and wasted you and our time
    looks like you didnt read the rest of the posts
    11-20-14 05:14 PM
    some opinions should be kept to them selves

just saying via my passport to the universe
    11-20-14 05:51 PM
    Yeah I know it's not a lot of time. Like I said it just doesn't suit my needs.
    Nothing wrong with that. I applaud what they're doing with the Passport in trying to solve specific problems. But those aren't problems I encounter so it's not for me either.
    11-20-14 05:54 PM
    \Maybe you should have canceled before it arrived, or better yet not ordered and wasted you and our time
    This is why carriers have return policies. Let people try out phones to see if they meet their needs or not. It really isn't a big deal. I know someone who took an iPhone 6 back because it "didn't meet their needs". It really isn't unusual for people to test drive a phone. it's a big purchase, used a lot and with you for a long time typically.

Wish I had this option (easily) with my horrible Kindle Fire HDX. :-)
    11-20-14 05:56 PM
    hey i feel the same way to i actually held it in my hands for about 12 seconds and said to myself how the heck can people deal with this itoy 6
    11-20-14 06:33 PM
    I held my Z30 for 12 seconds and looked at my Q10 and said im done and now the Q just sits in my office. The screen on the Z30 Beast is so great and it feels so good in my hands, if you know what i mean, lol
    11-20-14 06:47 PM
    Didn't think I'd get bashed like this on a BlackBerry fansite.. just sharing my first experience with a new device. Now that I'm home from work I finally have some more time to play with it.. I'm actually typing this post from the pp. Giving it a second chance was a good idea. Sometimes change is difficult but I can honestly say it's grown on me a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 08:07 PM
    the pp is a beast of a phone just need it to give it time i would say though after 2 weeks of using it and your not comfortable then you should send it back cause its more than enough time to test it out
    11-20-14 08:15 PM
    the pp is a beast of a phone just need it to give it time i would say though after 2 weeks of using it and your not comfortable then you should send it back cause its more than enough time to test it out
    Agreed. It's just a matter of switching carriers and activating the pp to get a better feel for it. That's a major step that's kind of irreversible since I was grandfathered into an old sprint plan.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 08:29 PM
    The Classic looks fantastic, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it.
    11-20-14 09:29 PM
    We just wanted you to get your mind right is all, lol. Trust me ive gotten blaskted for just asking a question and a opinion from a smart a ss so I know how ya feel.

Im glad you are giving the PP a fiar shake and it looks like a cool and great new experience. Enjoy my friend and Berry on! Stay hungry for BB
    11-20-14 09:35 PM
    I enjoy the keyboard size of the Q10 but just wish the screen were bigger and sharper. Not quite Passport size though. The Q10 is actually too small for me but I enjoy the size while it's in an Otterbox defender. Perfect size!

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.
    clickitykeys likes this.
    11-20-14 10:14 PM
    Didn't think I'd get bashed like this on a BlackBerry fansite.. just sharing my first experience with a new device. Now that I'm home from work I finally have some more time to play with it.. I'm actually typing this post from the pp. Giving it a second chance was a good idea. Sometimes change is difficult but I can honestly say it's grown on me a bit more.

Posted via CB10
    It honestly is a hard phone to get use to at first. Like I said earlier, it took me 2 weeks before I started to like it and the only reason I gave it that long was because I loved the screen for reading email, documents and web browsing. If it weren't for the screen I probably would have returned it after a week because it was so hard to get use to the weird keyboard and the physical size of the phone. Now I'm so glad I kept it and am now flying on the keyboard - I have a Note 3 and I found it harder to pocket that phone than the PP and I also hate the lag on the Note 3. Hopefully you'll give it a bit more time but if after you've given it a fair shake and don't like it there is nothing wrong with sending the phone back. Based on my personal experience 12 hours was definitely not enough time but also it is not a phone for everyone.
    11-21-14 02:08 AM
    Smh

Posted from my Fabulous Q10
    dmateo likes this.
    11-21-14 05:55 AM
    I knew within 12 hours the Droid Turbo wasn't right for me. Back to my Q10 I went.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Q10
    11-21-14 08:08 PM
    Thank you all for the constructive feedback. For those of you who are bothered by my spending habits.... kick rocks :-) still using the pp (it's been about a straight hour +.... ) I've decided to give it un til Friday to be fair since I already have it in my possession and it took me about a month just to pull the trigger.

Posted via CB10
    My primary provider for almost 20 years is Verizon and they have the best service where I live and travel. I'm considering switching to AT&T just for Passport use. In the meantime I'm using it on Consumer Cellular (an AT&T MVNO) as a secondary phone for a month.

It might just be too big, I"m trying to give it a fair shake. Everything I read from users, it seems that it takes at least 2 weeks to get used to it. I've only had it a week, but yesterday I discovered a better way to swipe up out of an app that makes a huge difference in Passport use.
    11-22-14 02:50 AM
    The Q10 is actually too small for me but I enjoy the size while it's in an Otterbox defender. Perfect size!

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 smartphone.
    I have similar preferences to yours. I have put on an Otterbox Commuter case as much for the size gain, as for the protection that it provides. The case makes the Q10 sufficiently beefy. Not in a Galaxy Note/iPhone 6/Nexus 6 big-ass slab kind of way, but in a pleasant-to-hold-and-use kind of way.

Q10/10.3.1.821
    11-22-14 03:30 AM
69 123