Anyone know if it's possible to send a caller straight to voicemail?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:04 AM
    Hi, u wanna swipe or press a button to reject the caller or u wanna automatically send the person to voicemail..if u wanna the latter, u can do that by blocking the person's number by downloading any call blocker app..normally the free ones only allow one or two numbers. Hope this helps! Peace out!

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 08:29 AM
    Hmmm, can only find apps that block all calls instead of just specific numbers...guess i'll have to wait for a developer to get on it.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 10:27 AM
    Maybe there's an android app that will work?

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 10:32 AM
    I don't know if Android app will work or not, I've seen a lot of developers put in their descriptions in BB World that BlackBerry needs to release a new API for that function (blocking specific numbers) to be possible.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 12:28 PM
    I swear I saw a CB post about an app that does specific numbers, blacklist. I am trying so hard to find it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CB Forums mobile app
    02-15-14 12:33 PM
    Well tried an android app, and no, it didn't work! Come on Blackberry! Apparently one did exist at some point.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 01:29 PM
    Or you can set this contact to a silent ringtone.

iPhone 5S, LG G2, Razr Mini, Nokia 928, Blackberry Q10
    02-15-14 11:05 PM
    Does anyone still use Voice mail? It's so expensive & not practical. Here in Malaysia, if I'm directed to leave a voice mail I have to pay for the call & my contact will have to pay to listen to the voice mail.

Most people will just send a WhatsApp or BBM or Wechat to let the other party know what was the call about.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 02:59 AM
    You don't need an app for this, use the call forwarding setting to divert your calls to your voicemail. This way all your calls will go to voicemail but you're still able to make calls or get your SMS.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums
    02-16-14 03:50 AM
    Does anyone still use Voice mail? It's so expensive & not practical. Here in Malaysia, if I'm directed to leave a voice mail I have to pay for the call & my contact will have to pay to listen to the voice mail.

Most people will just send a WhatsApp or BBM or Wechat to let the other party know what was the call about.

Posted via CB10
    It's free in UK. I've never heard of anybody charging for this, greedy carriers.

02-16-14 03:51 AM
    You don't need an app for this, use the call forwarding setting to divert your calls to your voicemail. This way all your calls will go to voicemail but you're still able to make calls or get your SMS.

I think the OP was asking to send a specific caller to voicemail, and not every call.

iPhone 5S, LG G2, Razr Mini, Nokia 928, Blackberry Q10
    02-16-14 05:20 AM
    I used to use 'call blocker' when I had my android, not sure if it is still available, but worked great for individual #s...Sent straight to voice mail...was sure that there were other options as well.

Update: just downloaded, does allow individual blocking, but options are pick up- hang up, and close ring tone....not sure if close ring tone will send to voice mail...

Edit: Ok, that was call blocker by NQ....just read up on call blocker by embware which does say will send to voice mail, however I have not used thus one before...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by zed_10; 02-16-14 at 08:28 AM.
    02-16-14 07:50 AM
    It's free in UK. I've never heard of anybody charging for this, greedy carriers.

I guess because they charge nobody use this service here in Malaysia.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 10:50 AM