Okay so ive been using my Q10 for a while now.. several queries:-
    1. When doing an action like 'call jeff', i have several of jeffs accounts linked but instead of his name appearing as just jeff it shows up as jeff jackson(facebook account name is Jeffry Jackson), even tho i have him saved as just jeff on my phone. What it's done is.. linked his phonebook contact first name with his facebook contact last name. even tho i edit the contact in phonebook to jeff, it still doesnt make any change and still shows up as jeff jackson...?
    2. When searching say.. Sid, itll show every contact detail of the various sids i know including the facebook ones. What if i just want it to show the phonebook sid/or phone contact sid and not the contact details on facebook/twitter bla bla as well?
    05-14-13 03:43 AM
    This is an issue that a few have raised now. There are search settings on certain sections of the phone where you can narrow the search, but at this point it's still all a little bit of a mess.

Hopefully changes will come, but how exactly they will work is another matter.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:04 AM
    Search Function-Contacts and Contact Linking Name issue-img_00000453.png

This screen allows you to sort out what shows in your main contacts list, so Facebook can be filtered out for example.

The only real solution I can think of at this point, a quick fix, is to filter out the rubbish from your main contacts feed. Then when calling someone it may be easier to type 'co' select contacts from the results then start typing their name from the contacts screen.

Slightly longer winded but effective all the same.

Sadly these filters will NOT change what appears on the main type and go screen.

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 04:07 AM