Hi there!

Not sure if this question has been asked so if it has been please point me out to the thread as I could not find it. I have a Q10 with a 16 GB SD card and just purchased a new 64GB card and was wondering how to transfer all that is on the 16 to the new 64. Never done something like this and don't want to lose any info and/or have issues with my phone because doing so incorrectly so I figure this is the best place to ask for info. Thanks for your help!
    01-24-15 06:55 PM
    I would suggest connecting your device to a PC via USB (enabling USB Mass Storage Mode would be a good idea), moving the contents of the smaller card to a new folder on the PC, inserting the 64GB card into the device (formatting if necessary, and waiting for the exFAT driver to download), then transferring the files you moved to the PC to the new card via USB connection to the device.

This may be a slow process if you have an older computer with older USB ports, but at least you will have a standalone backup of your files using this method.

Posted via BBCB10PP
    cd69 likes this.
    01-24-15 07:04 PM