Help! How do I use the yellow shift key to access the Scandinavian characters in yellow? All the yellow key does is act like regular shift and I have to use long press to get the characters.

The Norwegian Q10 manual is just a straight translation of the English one and does not mention the yellow keys and the different keyboard layout and how to use it at all.

Scandinavian keyboard with the yellow shift key?-20130816_151858.jpg
    08-20-13 06:50 AM
    Nobody really knows, but if you click twice on those characters they'll show up!

Annoying when you're trying to write "oo", "ll" etc.

Let us know if you figure it out though!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 07:17 AM
    Does alt+yellow shift do anything?
    08-20-13 07:36 AM
    Thanks for the replies, and I see now I on the forums here I am not the only one asking this.

Does alt+yellow shift do anything?
    Nope.
    08-21-13 06:30 AM
    Just a wild guess: Have you double checked the installed and enabled input languages on your device, is norwegian enabled and acitvated?
    08-21-13 08:04 AM
    I have the same problem on my Q10 (Nordic) .. there is a mismatch between the software and hardware keys... this is so stupid, because I paid like 250$ extra to get the Nordic version, instead of buying the worldwide version from eBay.. but the only difference is the orange keys.. not different functionility.. if you find out a solution, please describe it here.. I tried ask BlackberryHelp in Twitter, without luck..
    08-21-13 08:19 AM
    Just a wild guess: Have you double checked the installed and enabled input languages on your device, is norwegian enabled and acitvated?
    Sure.

I have the same problem on my Q10 (Nordic) .. there is a mismatch between the software and hardware keys... this is so stupid, because I paid like 250$ extra to get the Nordic version, instead of buying the worldwide version from eBay.. but the only difference is the orange keys.. not different functionility.. if you find out a solution, please describe it here.. I tried ask BlackberryHelp in Twitter, without luck..
    Yeah it is stupid, I guess we have to wait for a software update to enable this functionality.
    08-22-13 05:54 AM