Well I saw 3 more Q10's today. One while I don't at work (black) and two more tonight while I was watching my nephews soccer match ( one black and one white). Damn that's a nice looking phone. Almost makes me want to put my Z30 away and go back to a physical keyboard. Not quite ready to pull the first yet tho. I'm a little nervous about the double type issue to be honest. Maybe if they go on sale on Shop BlackBerry. Com here in Canada I would be forced to pick one up...I'm kinda jealous of all you Q owners out there. That's a sexy piece of kit!

Posted via CB10
    rockstar600 and sharma6 like this.
    08-27-14 07:33 PM
    Glad there are some Qs in the wild. I hardly ever get lucky enough to see BBs around me.
    08-27-14 08:23 PM
    I got mine a few months back and I think the double typing issue has been exaggerated, remember, only people that have the problem post it, people that do not have the issue do not need to mention they have no problem. I also see them all the time in the Ottawa region and people ask me questions about mine all the time!
    08-27-14 08:25 PM
    I bought mine off Ebay for $169 mint condition. This one is my fourth and a keeper. It is just such a nice looking phone and the keyboard! Loving it. Shortcuts are great too.

Typed with my Q10, or Z10, or Q10, or...
    08-27-14 10:48 PM
    I have been using my Q10 for the past 4 months roughly.
    And wherever I go, I do get compliments for this elegant looking device. I'm from India, and the place I live in, people love Samsung, HTC's and iPhone. I myself have an HTC M8 but I hardly use it. My primary device is always the Q10, people sometimes wonder how do I quickly reply them on Whatsapp/E-mails/other texting.
    And about the double typing issue. I hardly faced it. Maybe once or twice a month, and that's too because I press keys accidently.

This is a great device, once you get used to the physical keyboard, you just cannot go back to touch. I've also used the Z10, it's an impressive device in terms of the screen size, and the ability to run full fledged Android applications. But in the keyboard department, Q10 smokes it all.

I'm not being baised. I do text a lot, have changed many phones recently, but never changed my Q10.

Hope you find a good deal, and you try this amazing device.

Bdw, typed on my Q10, without much efforts or 'double words'

Cheers mate!

Posted via CB10
    08-27-14 11:19 PM
    A year and a half after official launch, I still haven't seen a single Q10 in public. In fact, I haven't seen any BlackBerry 10 device in the wild, ever...

Oh well, I get to see mine used in public, daily, since I got my new Q10 last month. I've no doubt most people think my device is a legacy BlackBerry. No one ogles it when I whip it out. And yes, it's a sea of Samsungs and iphones where I live, so that's no wonder.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 01:38 AM
    I usually see Q10 in some American movies, lol

Posted via CB10 on my Cute 10
    08-28-14 04:27 AM
    I too rarely see the Q10 here in Indonesia. Its surprising when I see them. Heck hardly see any BB10 devices period. Tons of legacy BlackBerry devices tho. Hopefully the Z3 will change that.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 04:57 AM
    A year and a half after official launch, I still haven't seen a single Q10 in public. In fact, I haven't seen any BlackBerry 10 device in the wild, ever...

Oh well, I get to see mine used in public, daily, since I got my new Q10 last month. I've no doubt most people think my device is a legacy BlackBerry. No one ogles it when I whip it out. And yes, it's a sea of Samsungs and iphones where I live, so that's no wonder.

Posted via CB10
    I see Blackberry's here at work but they are all 9900's on base. I'm the only one with a BB10 version.
    08-28-14 07:11 AM
    Glad there are some Qs in the wild. I hardly ever get lucky enough to see BBs around me.
    I have never seen a Q5 or Q10 on the streets ...
    08-28-14 01:05 PM
    I have yet to see a BB 10 device in public but the 9900 I see quite a bit of and I still whip mine out during the work week.
    08-28-14 04:44 PM
    Have had my brand new Q10 for a week and no double type issues at all. 0%

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 06:20 PM
    This is my second Q10. No double typing issue on either of them. I have never seen a Q10 in public though. EVER. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT there is an HBO show called VEEP. They all have blackberrys . Well, the last time I watched they did.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-28-14 07:11 PM
    Love the Q10. I've put 10.3 on it and quite enjoy it. I use it through my Z30 mobile hotspot, and have become addicted to using the keyboard. It's just such an awesome device and the release of 10.3 will make the device more appealing for corporate upgrade cycles. Maybe BlackBerry has a lot of them and could easily offer companies huge deals on fleets.

Where I live, I've seen quite a few Q10's, but even more 9900's held by government managers and whatnot (just like the guy in the Classic promo picture). These people might like Q10's running 10.3 more so than the latest available OS, but even more likely to get a Classic however. So maybe I'm completely wrong about an increase in Q10 popularity. Whatevz.

Posted via CB10
    08-28-14 11:52 PM
    Love the Q10. I've put 10.3 on it and quite enjoy it. I use it through my Z30 mobile hotspot, and have become addicted to using the keyboard. It's just such an awesome device and the release of 10.3 will make the device more appealing for corporate upgrade cycles. Maybe BlackBerry has a lot of them and could easily offer companies huge deals on fleets.

Where I live, I've seen quite a few Q10's, but even more 9900's held by government managers and whatnot (just like the guy in the Classic promo picture). These people might like Q10's running 10.3 more so than the latest available OS, but even more likely to get a Classic however. So maybe I'm completely wrong about an increase in Q10 popularity. Whatevz.

Posted via CB10
    Changed your opinion mid-post lol. I want to download the leak but 10.2 battery life and lack of glitches is serving me very well, I don't want to have to deal with a buggy unreliable OS, UNLESS there is a stable 10.3 leak that's stable for the Q10

Posted via Q10RR
    08-29-14 01:11 AM
    I don't see any Q10's in the wild. Basically, where I live (and work) nowadays, the standard drill is that someone spots my Q10, proceeds to trash BlackBerry and then ask me why I like this phone.

I just say (honestly) that I like it for the physical keyboard, which some people get and some don't. No matter. Typing on my Q10 makes me happy :-).
    08-29-14 01:29 AM
    In my country BlackBerry is rare, No one I know does not have a BlackBerry and I like having people watch my q10, when I put it on the table, when they ask about BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 01:41 AM
    I see a BB10 device almost daily in the capital of Canada

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    08-29-14 01:56 AM
    I'm sorry to disappoint. I never saw a BB10 device except my own anywhere here in Switzerland or Germany. And it's also long ago that I saw a BB in a shop somewhere. However, I see an unexpected high number of BBs in German movies, but always legacy devices, mostly the Bold. This is surprizing: 90% of movie criminalists or victims or witnesses have Bolds. There's a lot of crime under Bold users ...
    08-29-14 02:05 AM
    I'm sorry to disappoint. I never saw a BB10 device except my own anywhere here in Switzerland or Germany. And it's also long ago that I saw a BB in a shop somewhere. However, I see an unexpected high number of BBs in German movies, but always legacy devices, mostly the Bold. This is surprizing: 90% of movie criminalists or victims or witnesses have Bolds. There's a lot of crime under Bold users ...
    Reminds me of the London riots back in 2012, where BBM took a bashing because it was being used by "criminal" elements to plan or organize these activities...

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 02:24 AM
    Well I really do like my 30 but if the price of the Q drops once the Passport is released, I'm absolutely going to jump on it. I was thinking about it today and I can't see the double type issue being any worse than mistakes made by auto correct. Seems like I need to fix something in almost every paragraph I type on the 30....

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 08:20 PM
    Well I really do like my 30 but if the price of the Q drops once the Passport is released, I'm absolutely going to jump on it. I was thinking about it today and I can't see the double type issue being any worse than mistakes made by auto correct. Seems like I need to fix something in almost every paragraph I type on the 30....

Posted via CB10
    That's with nearly every full touch screen for me. Physical keys all the way! The Q10 for being over a year old is still a terrific device. It sounds weird just saying that BECAUSE it's just a year old, but at the same time that's how fast technology moves. I love my Q10, the only device I could be upgrading to is the classic. I'm very excited about it. Passport is not "me" at all.

Posted via Q10RR
    08-29-14 09:06 PM
    Here in my part of the Greater Toronto Area, I see tons of Q10's in the wild, especially while I'm working at a retail job.

Last weekend, the three people closest to me at one point all had a Q10 visible. I've seen a bunch of people with them in their holsters, and I know our company has given them to managers.

A bunch of other guys use Z10's and we have a BBM group with a bunch of Android and iPhone guys where we share jokes. Embedded video would be great so links to YouTube videos would play in BBM.

I may notice more phones than most people, and probably look awful for always looking, but I'm hoping to catch a glance of a Passport out in the wild. I'm not too far from Waterloo, so I'm hoping there's a chance that there is one out there.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 10:27 PM
    BlackBerry are for badasses

Posted via CB10
    08-30-14 11:41 PM
    I have been using my Q10 for the past 4 months roughly.
    And wherever I go, I do get compliments for this elegant looking device. I'm from India, and the place I live in, people love Samsung, HTC's and iPhone. I myself have an HTC M8 but I hardly use it. My primary device is always the Q10, people sometimes wonder how do I quickly reply them on Whatsapp/E-mails/other texting.
    And about the double typing issue. I hardly faced it. Maybe once or twice a month, and that's too because I press keys accidently.

This is a great device, once you get used to the physical keyboard, you just cannot go back to touch. I've also used the Z10, it's an impressive device in terms of the screen size, and the ability to run full fledged Android applications. But in the keyboard department, Q10 smokes it all.

I'm not being baised. I do text a lot, have changed many phones recently, but never changed my Q10.

Hope you find a good deal, and you try this amazing device.

Bdw, typed on my Q10, without much efforts or 'double words'

Cheers mate!

Posted via CB10
    Same here bro I am also from India Mumbai. Use many but keep coming bk to q10 most of the time.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-14 11:53 PM
26 12