Okay, I did not mean to sound condescending; it is just that I have been around in these forums long enough to see these threads popping up weekly; and I always feel bad for them.

But yeah, BB phones are quite well designed for naked use and grippy too.

I actually found other phones such as an Iphone or my past Nokia N8 way too slippery to use naked, and the extra thickness from a case helps with the gripping as well.
    Alright, fair enough. But I guess you can say that people who use their phone naked know the risks. But they will still tell their story if it breaks. I sure know the risks, and I know I'm putting my phone at risk for the sake of the experience, but for me it's worth it. And I know what you mean about other phones. My friends all have Samsungs pretty much, the ones that don't have iphones at least. And I swear, those Samsung phones are slippery as heck. Plastic, what do you expect...
    03-11-14 12:54 AM
    Naked is how i use my phones. If they break i fix them, if I can't fix them i buy new ones :-)

slagman5, I beleive the screen I bought to be OEM, but who knows, the only thing i can tell you is that it looks great! and in terms of original stickers, it doens't really matter for me since I tend to keep my phones for 1year and do not sell them afterwards :-)
    03-11-14 05:17 AM
    Slagman is right. People who forgo cases on here and break their phones still come to the forums with a story in search of sympathy or help yet they do know the risks involved. I don't mind it at all really. Free advertisement.

I used my Q10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    03-11-14 10:21 AM
    I dinged my black Q10 yesterday. It fell in my recliner and I......reclined. I ordered a white keyboard, white battery door, white camera housing and I already have a silver bezel. I did the same thing with my Bold 9930 2 years ago and it was pretty cool. I'll post a picture when it's done.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    Hey, James! Could you tell me which Torx screwdrivers are needed to disassemble Q10? Some say T5 and T3 but T5 seems too big for some screws on the back.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 05:40 AM
    Hey, James! Could you tell me which Torx screwdrivers are needed to disassemble Q10? Some say T5 and T3 but T5 seems too big for some screws on the back.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure of the exact size of the Torx drivers. I have an entire set and just found the ones that fit. Sorry!

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    03-21-14 07:49 AM
    Thanks for replying. I guess I'll just have to buy the whole set of Torx then.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 09:28 AM
56 123