Hello,
    I am trying to use Sachesi to update my Q10 - however I connect my device, then open Sachesi and it just says "searching for usb device"
    Link is installed, and recognises my phone fine. I have had Sachesi working once but since then it hasn't worked at all.
    I have tried restarting computer, reinstalling link etc. I am using the Sachesi from this post http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    Has anyone got any ideas what i might be doing wrong?!
    Thanks
    Jack
    03-20-14 03:54 AM
    Try putting your phone in airplane mode? I had to do that myself once.
    03-20-14 05:34 AM
    Thanks - still doesn't seem to work though?!
    Should BBLink be open or closed?
    Am trying about everything i can think of
    03-20-14 05:57 AM
    Put on developmental tools from privacy and security..also make sure ur device is passworded

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 01:07 AM
    Try the following:
    Use a Blackberry-branded USB cable - I tried a cheap no-name one for a while and it wouldn't connect or charge properly.
    Make sure you have the latest version of BB Link installed, and that it connects to your phone. Then close BB Link before opening Sachesi.
    Use a USB2 port if you have one - some USB3 ports don't work with Sachesi
    You don't have to have a password on your phone to use Sachesi, but if you do have one, Sachesi should be asking you to enter it.
    Disable any AV shields which run in the background on your PC while installing updates. (They won't block connecting to Sachesi, but might interfere with file installations.)

Hope that helps.

Hello,
    I am trying to use Sachesi to update my Q10 - however I connect my device, then open Sachesi and it just says "searching for usb device"
    Link is installed, and recognises my phone fine. I have had Sachesi working once but since then it hasn't worked at all.
    I have tried restarting computer, reinstalling link etc. I am using the Sachesi from this post http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...taller-825409/
    Has anyone got any ideas what i might be doing wrong?!
    Thanks
    Jack
    03-21-14 02:02 AM
    BBLink should be closed. Sachesi uses BBLink's drivers, so BBLink version should be up to date.

Thanks - still doesn't seem to work though?!
    Should BBLink be open or closed?
    Am trying about everything i can think of
    03-21-14 02:04 AM
    Development Mode is not needed for Sachesi. Nor is a password. If your device has a password, it's fine to leave it there and log into BBLink with it before closing BBLink. Sachesi might ask you once for your password, but after that it won't again.

Airplane Mode is only to prevent people from calling your phone during update installation - it's not required to connect to Sachesi.

Put on developmental tools from privacy and security..also make sure ur device is passworded
    03-21-14 02:07 AM
    Did you guys find a solution? The same is happening to me after getting he 10.2.1 update. My Z10 works flawlessly with sachesi to install snap but my Q cannot be found. I tried Dev. Mode with a password but it made no difference.
    04-23-14 12:44 PM
    I just got my Passport yesterday and these problems are driving me crazy. Can't install snap because Sachesi won't connect to my device and none of my music I transferred to my passport work, it says "local file missing. None of the solutions in this or other threads have worked. Getting frustrated with the passport.

Posted via CB10
    11-08-14 06:53 PM
    same issue and I searched all the forums/ help links. But it does seem to be an often mentioned issue. Any fixes yet besides the possibilities mentioned here? They don't work.
    Thanks. GT
    11-16-14 09:47 AM
    Any fixes yet besides the possibilities mentioned here? They don't work.
    the steps proposed by @Ragbert are the right ones. The issue is probably with your software environment... Can you try on another computer ? (with the same advices)
    11-16-14 10:07 AM
    the steps proposed by @Ragbert are the right ones. The issue is probably with your software environment... Can you try on another computer ? (with the same advices)
    I'll try my big desktop. Thing is BB link works fine, and Sachesi uses the same drivers, as mentioned by @Ragbert.
    11-16-14 03:54 PM
    I'll try my big desktop. Thing is BB link works fine, and Sachesi uses the same drivers, as mentioned by @Ragbert.
    Yes, don't forget to close Link before starting Sachesi
    11-16-14 04:21 PM