T-Mobile has decided to definitely stop with BB10 after a test period of some months (using the Z10)...
    Even RIM has contacted them because of the disappointing sales of BB10.

So, I think BlackBerry 10 is not the device which will get RIM out of the swamp...
    09-16-13 04:12 AM
    I'm going to say this is a false rumor, since the devices are still clearly listed at their website....

BlackBerry Z10 zwart
    09-16-13 08:11 AM
    doubt that.... tmobile is too small, they can't afford to do that.
    09-16-13 08:12 AM
    T-mobile is by far the biggest in holland (since their exclusivity on iphones years back)

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 09:17 AM
    T-Mobile Is number 3 in The Netherlands.
    KPN and Vodafone are both larger.

And I still see the BlackBerry z10 on their website as Web Only offer

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 09:47 AM
    I really find it quite odd how folks seem to be so quick to try to shoot down the continuous reports regarding T-Mobile stepping away from their relationship with Blackberry in one way or another. It's pretty obvious that there is a divergence between the two companies, as similar things are being reported from multiple geolocations. Why people continue to try to refute these reports when there is a clear theme is really beyond me. So very odd.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 09:55 AM
    I really find it quite odd how folks seem to be so quick to try to shoot down the continuous reports regarding T-Mobile stepping away from their relationship with Blackberry in one way or another. It's pretty obvious that there is a divergence between the two companies, as similar things are being reported from multiple geolocations. Why people continue to try to refute these reports when there is a clear theme is really beyond me. So very odd.

Posted via CB10
    I'm assuming for a couple of reasons:

1. T mobile still is offering bb10 phones and there has been no official announcement.

2. If this was true, the media would have been all over it while declaring the end of BlackBerry yet again. This hasn't happened either.

Just as you put merit is these so called reports, people can discredit them because they are nothing official from either company involved.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 and MERCDROID like this.
    09-16-13 10:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    What reports? A random poster states that Tmo and BB are no longer going to have a business relationship? That's not a report. Tmobile just shipped me a new Z10 that is arriving at my house today. I should have reminded them they don't sell BB phones anymore. Especially since they recently contacted me about upgrading another line to the Q10. I'll have to call them back to let them know MarcelQ10 and Danny Ocean on the interwebz said they are supposed to not be selling BB phones anymore.
    09-16-13 10:23 AM
    I'm assuming for a couple of reasons:

1. T mobile still is offering bb10 phones and there has been no official announcement.

2. If this was true, the media would have been all over it while declaring the end of BlackBerry yet again. This hasn't happened either.

Just as you put merit is these so called reports, people can discredit them because they are nothing official from either company involved.

Posted via CB10
    Don't get me wrong, the "news stories" the various online media sites ran with a couple weeks ago were ridiculous. I don't feel it's appropriate for a media outlet to cite a forum post as a factual basis for a story without additional and more official sources to corroborate it. But to claim the info to be flat out false when there is identical info coming from so many different and unrelated sources is just as extreme. It's pretty obvious to me that there is a factual basis for these reports, even if there has not been an official statement by T-Mobile. I think folks should at least consider the fact that it's much more logical that this is happening without T-Mobile making an official statement (why would they? It would only turn away the potential BlackBerry customers while offering no upside.) than it is that there is some kind of short conspiracy that decided to focus on T-Mobile as the basis for misinformation. Just an observation because I find people's reaction to this info interesting.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 10:30 AM
    What reports? A random poster states that Tmo and BB are no longer going to have a business relationship? That's not a report. Tmobile just shipped me a new Z10 that is arriving at my house today. I should have reminded them they don't sell BB phones anymore. Especially since they recently contacted me about upgrading another line to the Q10. I'll have to call them back to let them know MarcelQ10 and Danny Ocean on the interwebz said they are supposed to not be selling BB phones anymore.
    First of all, I've never claimed to have any knowledge of T-Mobile flat out refusing to sell/ship you BlackBerry phone if you want one. I simply think it's ridiculous to have multiple sources saying that certain geolocations or regions will no longer be proactively selling BB10 devices and to say that it must not be true since T-Mobile hasn't made an official statement. Try to keep up.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 10:37 AM
    First of all, I've never claimed to have any knowledge of T-Mobile flat out refusing to sell/ship you BlackBerry phone if you want one. I simply think it's ridiculous to have multiple sources saying that certain geolocations or regions will no longer be proactively selling BB10 devices and to say that it must not be true since T-Mobile hasn't made an official statement. Try to keep up.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not seeing anything different between what you just said and what I said. Beyond random internet posters there is nothing to suggest an end to the business relationship. There, all caught up.
    ray689, SK122387 and MERCDROID like this.
    09-16-13 12:08 PM
    T-mobile is by far the biggest in holland (since their exclusivity on iphones years back)
    T-mobile is by far one of the smallest in Holland!
    09-17-13 01:55 AM
    This is NOT a rumor! I spoke to someone who was directly involved testing the Z10 and reporting to the management. So maybe there is not an official statement of T-mobile, T-mobile The Netherlands will discontinue with BB10.
    09-17-13 01:57 AM
    What reports? A random poster states that Tmo and BB are no longer going to have a business relationship? That's not a report. Tmobile just shipped me a new Z10 that is arriving at my house today.
    I'm talking about T-mobile The Netherlands! And thanks for the compliment "a random poster"... You suggest that random posters can't post reliable information!
    09-17-13 01:59 AM
    T-Mobile Is number 3 in The Netherlands.
    KPN and Vodafone are both larger.

And I still see the BlackBerry z10 on their website as Web Only offer

Posted via CB10
    T-mobile is indeed a small player on the Dutch market and their reputation is not that good
    09-17-13 02:04 AM
    This is NOT a rumor! I spoke to someone who was directly involved testing the Z10 and reporting to the management. So maybe there is not an official statement of T-mobile, T-mobile The Netherlands will discontinue with BB10.
    I'm pretty confident for Deutsch Telekom group that all the testing is done centrally in Germany, and decisions about ranging are done there too. Has been for months. This is probably just some engineer expressing is dissatisfied opinion on the phone, as many do in the carrier I work for.
    09-17-13 02:06 AM
    Someone told you and you told us? Who told him? What's your definition of rumor? Feels like a rumor to me.
    09-17-13 02:10 AM
    So far all BB models (Q5, Q10, and Z10) are on the T-Mobile NL website. Q10 is web only.
    09-17-13 02:51 AM
    I have worked for T Mobile in the Netherlands and redesign there business processes.

So after reading this I called a MT member and ask him if this is true (we talk a lot on a private base).

He told me it is not true at all and the be continuing bb10.

now I am on vacation but will visit there office (in the Hague) in the last week of september.

Blackberry has lost a lot of customers here in the Netherlands. The government still using a lot of blackberry's because of the good security. Of course you will see a lot of other smartphones like Apple and Android being used in the government.

But in the department of defense the blackberry is still number one. The employees can not use another device on the BES servicer.

I think (and hope) that blackberry will make a comeback.

Posted via CB10
    go1ndr likes this.
    09-17-13 03:28 AM
    I think (and hope) that blackberry will make a comeback.
    09-17-13 04:19 AM
    Phones4u no longer stock the z10 here in England

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 06:24 AM
    Would be really fcukd if T-Mobile would stop supporting BB10.. I got BlackBerries for years on T-Mobile Netherlands..

BBQ10 all the way....!!

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 09:25 AM
    They just ported their app to BlackBerry World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/35139891. Would they do that if they weren't supporting bb10?

Btw, they are the first Dutch phone provider that brought an app to BlackBerry 10. Let's hope the others follow.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 09:35 AM
    Strange timing for this topic indeed. I had their app side-loaded, but now going to switch to the BBWorld version of course!

BlackBerry 10 signed.
    09-17-13 10:26 AM
    They just ported their app to BlackBerry World: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/35139891. Would they do that if they weren't supporting bb10?
    Yea.. u probably right.. you just gimme some hope

Posted via Q10
    09-18-13 05:39 PM
30 12