All new value packs have been updated for mms voicemail to text only now and vvm is only supported and available for iphones. If you have the old value packs set up for visual voicemail don't change or you will lose vvm. My Rogers BlackBerry works with vvm with an os 10.2 leak. I have the old blackberry value pack with visual voicemail.

Posted in CB forums and on Bbos leak 10.2.1047
    10-04-13 08:03 AM
    I was wondering why it hasn't been working correctly lately.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 09:02 AM
    We'll with my current provisioning with the voicemail system and my now discontinued vvm value pack works beautiful with my phone and leaked os.

10-05-13 12:46 PM
    So are you saying that it's the os that needs to be updated for Rogers vvm to work? And that it is not supported on the current 10.1 MR official release?

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10.
    10-15-13 08:49 PM
    So are you saying that it's the os that needs to be updated for Rogers vvm to work? And that it is not supported on the current 10.1 MR official release?

As far as I'm aware it's a combination of both. For it to work at all, the proper SOC code (which provisions the visual voice-mail feature) must be on your account.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 09:22 PM
    I hope that's correct. When I got my Zed10 my contract changed and went from vm2txt to vvm. I miss vm2txt as I hate dialing in to get vm.

10-15-13 09:33 PM

Both it wasn't supported on the current. As is os that comes with the phone. Vvm magically started working after I installed a leak os. BUT I also do still the vvm version of the value pack on my account. All of the current value packs other than iphone vp's have been deprovisioned with the vvm feature. No mention on why this was done!

10-16-13 10:32 PM
    I hope that's correct. When I got my Zed10 my contract changed and went from vm2txt to vvm. I miss vm2txt as I hate dialing in to get vm.

So is vvm working on your Z10?

10-16-13 10:33 PM
    So is vvm working on your Z10?

Not yet. I am not running a leak. Hopefully when 10.2 comes out I will though. I do have it on my plan currently however.

10-16-13 10:45 PM
    I'm hoping the official rogers 10.2 doesn't anniliate the built in vvm feature. If this is the case I'll just stick with using leaked os's! As long as my value pack is still provisioned for visual voicemail and I don't update to the current and lose the provisioning I'm fine!

10-17-13 09:27 AM
    So my 10.2 official Rogers update *had* the VVM option in Voicemail settings, but somewhere during trying to get it working and Rogers refreshing my VVM settings, it disappeared. Back to "Change password" for regular old VM only.

They suggested reloading OS but that's just too much work. This is likely a bug that will just come back anyway.

10-25-13 09:17 PM
    I have been playing around with this; can got to the point where I can change password, record new greetings and switch to the read out my phone number as greeting. However, I can't see, tp get the voice mails to download when left in the system.

Rogers also said, that VMM only works when your to their mobil network, so if you on wifi it doesn't download the messages... (have you guys found this to be true also?)

Just wondering if anyone has it working at all?

so over the last little bit; the q10 is downloading and playing messages. The cool side effect it it shows me the text transcript of the voice mail along with playing the audio.... testing to see if it works with the wifi enables and despite what the rogers rep just told me works flawless with wifi on while it download the messages....
    Last edited by tkbbm; 10-28-13 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added some details and confirmed it works
    10-28-13 07:24 PM
    Rogers needs to get this straightened out. Nobody seems to be on the same page about how to set it up.

10-28-13 07:41 PM
    I haven't to say I'm impressed with this version * voice mail...

I have it fully working with the z and q

I love how it shows me the transcribed text, let's me play the audio delete or archive the message....

Very handy for me as I get 30 or so voice mails a day

I can't believe how well it works so far, and Rogers is still claiming it doesn't exist!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 08:05 PM
    I haven't to say I'm impressed with this version * voice mail...

I have it fully working with the z and q

I love how it shows me the transcribed text, let's me play the audio delete or archive the message....

Very handy for me as I get 30 or so voice mails a day

I can't believe how well it works so far, and Rogers is still claiming it doesn't exist!!!

Posted via CB10
    Can you confirm with your plan what version of VVM+ you have? I had them hit mine again with VVM+ for BlackBerry and I'm back to "Enter new password" then the VVM setup launches and can't connect to VVM...tells me to try again later.

ARGH
    10-29-13 10:45 AM
    I have a teaming plan they said... it's also a Corp account. Not sure how to specifically help you find the exact thing you need to get it activated...

Also you need to be on the mobile network when setting up vmm. Turn off wifi when setting up vmm. have you tried it with wifi off when setting it up

I have issues when on wifi, but turned off wifi and restated phone...

Btw, tried this with Telus sim today and no go, always stuck on password

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 08:11 PM
    They're still working on mine (Corp plan as well). Today they tried to remove and readd vm completely but had issues removing it properly so had to send it to tech support to get it done manually. At this point I have no vm but hope they can get it working properly eventually.

10-29-13 11:58 PM
    Mine is working now as well.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 12:23 AM
    Mine is working now as well.

Posted via CB10
    Sure, rub it in

10-30-13 03:59 PM
    Had to have tech remove voicemail and then re add it. Go through voicemail set up again and then vvm works fine on Q10 running official 10.2 . My wifes Q10 worked fine once updated to 10.2 without having to re set it all up.
    10-30-13 07:48 PM
    Is it Vvm or Vvm plus, mine has been working until they changed my value pack yesterday, and now they tell me they don't have it anymore...

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 09:08 PM
    Is it Vvm or Vvm plus, mine has been working until they changed my value pack yesterday, and now they tell me they don't have it anymore...

Posted via CB10
    You need VVM plus for BlackBerry. They still have it and if they changed it on you for no reason I'd be after them to turn it back on pretty darn quick.

10-30-13 09:22 PM

10.1 and visual voicemail is a no go on the rogers wireless version. not sure why. when I loaded a leak it worked partially by sending my phone an voicemail count and then sporadically a text link or and audio file sent to messages.

With the new current official os visual voice mail will work BUT you need to make sure your current rogers value pack with visual voicemail is specifically provisioned on your account and also depends on your plan as well. If your are using a current in market 2 year plan, the system will not populate an older vvm value pack. And only vvm value packs upon special request can only be added for iphones and as a special request only. Rogers is moving away from the visual voicemail support, use and access on non iphones currently as reflected in the current in market value packs that now DO NOT include visual voice mail and only voice mail to text transcription now.

** im not sure if I was supposed to mention this or not. But we were not notified that this change would come, as I only noticed it the other day when a customer wanted a value pack change.
    10-31-13 07:16 AM
    You need VVM plus for BlackBerry. They still have it and if they changed it on you for no reason I'd be after them to turn it back on pretty darn quick.

agreed!! why discontinue a great service that is handy for most and without notifying customers!? VISUAL VOICEMAIL is built in natively on os10 so why disable it. ive never understood this when carriers disable native features.
    10-31-13 07:17 AM
    Still no go here...when they removed VM from my account the other day the visual voicemail button in voicemail settings disappeared and now, the only way I know to get it back is to do a wipe / restore. Not doing that again as I spent 2 full days on this already. After they just re-added VVM this morning, I got the standard text message saying VVM was activated for my account and to go to rogers.com/m/bbvvm but even after repopulating the VM access number and resetting up my VM, I still can't get it to work.

Man this sucks
    10-31-13 11:34 AM
82 123 ...