I went to get one and was disappointed that Rogers wanted a $180 early upgrade fee...I will have had this iPhone 4S for 2 years in October...aren't upgrades every 2 years? I expected to pay an extra $100 or so but not $180. I called Rogers and they said now upgrades are every 3 years...there is no early upgrade anymore! Boooo
    I got dinged by Rogers too for the early upgrade fee when I went from my 9810 to the Z10.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10 10.0.10.85 on Rogers
    05-01-13 09:13 PM
    My pre-order # is 147 - dont know when it'd be delivered . It was 160 couple of weeks ago. I know other people who pre-ordered before me had pre-order # in thousands. So, howcome mine is only like 147? Maybe it's based on per-store? or per-color? (I pre-ordered a white one) or .. I don't know what else could it be based on. But I want my White Q10 now !!!
    05-01-13 11:23 PM
    I'm at #321 started at #384 last week I ordered white too and I'm in Vaughan

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 12:23 AM
    Got mine today! Haven't had a chance to play with it yet, very busy at the moment unfortunately, but I'm so excited!
    freedomx20a likes this.
    05-02-13 12:32 AM
    Kind of disappointed. Even though my UPS tracker stated my phones were delivered, when I showed up at the Rogers store she stated they had received no shipments in and not to trust the tracker. Not sure if they were pulling the wool over my eyes (maybe they sold my phones in the afternoon?), although she did sound sincere and said I'd receive 2 $50 dollar credits if it took them more then 14 days, I just want my phones. Will call today to see if they come in.
    05-02-13 07:12 AM
    I got mines yesterday afterall, no thanks to the reservation (still remained at 106). After calling several Roger's store, the one at Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket advised they had plenty to sell on top of what was being held for pre-orders. However, alot of Rogers store still did not receive their shipment as of yesterday afternoon. Nonetheless, I picked one up after work and cancelled my reservation . Good luck to everyone who hasn't received their's yet. Hopefully today is the day.

P.S. I read somewhere Telus did not have any delays and in fact most of their Canadian orders from across Canada was shipped as of yesterday morning. I'm guessing the delay was only a Rogers thing
    05-02-13 07:20 AM
    That's what I did with my Z10, just called around to stores until I found one. Lady held it for me for 30 minutes what was really nice.

Rogers reservation system is a mess but in fairness, they can't control supply.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 07:53 AM
    Just called as I was advised to. They have phones, but not my pre-orders and would not hold two for me. So I'll call back again after work to see if they still have 2. Not sure if I can cancel my pre-order now since it already says its been shipped.
    05-02-13 11:24 AM
    Just called as I was advised to. They have phones, but not my pre-orders and would not hold two for me. So I'll call back again after work to see if they still have 2. Not sure if I can cancel my pre-order now since it already says its been shipped.
    I wasn't able to cancel my Z10 Rogers Reservation after it shipped. You need to wait until the store receives it then call the store to cancel it. I did this because I ordered my Z10 directly from Rogers customer service due to changing my grandfathered family plan to get more data.

05-02-13 11:34 AM
    I went to get one and was disappointed that Rogers wanted a $180 early upgrade fee...I will have had this iPhone 4S for 2 years in October...aren't upgrades every 2 years? I expected to pay an extra $100 or so but not $180. I called Rogers and they said now upgrades are every 3 years...there is no early upgrade anymore! Boooo

I had the same problem with Rogers.. I was 2 years next month and still they told me 195! I told them I thought it was dumb - what was the point of even renewing my term if I have to pay it out to upgrade or pay it out to move on?
    I said I was for sure going to check out options as that didn't seem to offer me any retention for my 10 years with rogers..
    The retention group gave me 30% off my upgrade fee then made me a custom phone plans with is basically unlimited everything for like 50 bucks all in.. I was happy with that.
    05-02-13 12:50 PM
    Ask for consumer relations and see waht they can do for you. Rogers wanted $156 from me for canceling I paid $78. I got it down by 50% but please note I am a big Rogers customer with a $550 dollar bill every month for the last 15++ years. TBH I'm mad they made me pay 50% but I'm so itching for the Q10 soooo they got lucky this time around and won this round. But I love their service and quick shipping. The second I said fine do it...2hrs later I got a shipped email.

05-02-13 06:55 PM
    Went to pick up my Q10 today... they wouldn't sell it to me outright.
    05-02-13 07:16 PM
    So at 330pm today I went from #311 to in progress.....does that mean I will see it soon?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 07:26 PM
    I just got my shipping notification for the White Q10 I ordered for my wife. It had been # 39 on the Rogers Business Reservation System when I reserved a few weeks ago. My Black Q10 that I ordered at the same time was # 810 is now showing in Activation stage. Lucky wife she gets her Q10 first.
    05-02-13 09:50 PM
    I just got my shipping notification for the White Q10 I ordered for my wife. It had been # 39 on the Rogers Business Reservation System when I reserved a few weeks ago. My Black Q10 that I ordered at the same time was # 810 is now showing in Activation stage. Lucky wife she gets her Q10 first.
    I just got in progress and it said a shipping notification was sent or will be sent but so far I got nada

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:58 PM
    Called yesterday after work, couldn't guarantee they'd have two phones by the time we made the 20 minute drive. My shipping tracker says the phones arrived on Wednesday morning at 9:56 yet they apparently haven't received any pre-orders at my location. I may call Futureshop today to see if I can pick a couple up there.
    05-03-13 08:48 AM
    Called yesterday after work, couldn't guarantee they'd have two phones by the time we made the 20 minute drive. My shipping tracker says the phones arrived on Wednesday morning at 9:56 yet they apparently haven't received any pre-orders at my location. I may call Futureshop today to see if I can pick a couple up there.
    I'd call Rogers customer service directly yo see what is going on. If the tracker says it was delivered where is it?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:16 AM
    I'd call Rogers customer service directly yo see what is going on. If the tracker says it was delivered where is it?

Posted via CB10
    My phone arrived were it was supposed to go Wednesday AM but prior to it being marked delivered the tracking went weird. The UPS person explained that they don't always scan the actual package, but are just pushing the paperwork though the depots. When the tracking went odd, it showed arriving in Dieppe (Moncton) then arriving in StJohn's NF. I was expecting it at the Rogers Plus store in Halifax. About an hour later it showed delivered at front desk, so I went down to the Rogers store about 10am Wednesday morning and it was there with my name and cell number on it.

Perhaps Alex_Scotian's phones had the opposite problem and actually did make it on the wrong plane and got delivered to the wrong store.
    05-03-13 10:48 AM
    I just called my local Rogers store again. Clerk said they received more phones today, but none with my name on it. I explained the situation and she said she would hold two for me. So hopefully when I go out there tonight there will be two phones and this saga will be resolved. Not a shining moment for Rogers/AML Communications. I'll post pics tonight!!! (I hope)
    rukdngme likes this.
    05-03-13 12:32 PM
    Ask for consumer relations and see waht they can do for you. Rogers wanted $156 from me for canceling I paid $78. I got it down by 50% but please note I am a big Rogers customer with a $550 dollar bill every month for the last 15++ years. TBH I'm mad they made me pay 50% but I'm so itching for the Q10 soooo they got lucky this time around and won this round. But I love their service and quick shipping. The second I said fine do it...2hrs later I got a shipped email.

I got Rogers to half my hardware residual as well. My monthly bill is almost exactly the same as yours.

05-03-13 02:07 PM
    There is a view/pay device balance link on the MyRogers web page and in my case this amount was a lot less than the early upgrade link. If the pay off the tab balance is lower, just call customer service and tell them you want to pay off the tab and get a new phone on a new contract. They will open a case to credit the difference.
    05-03-13 03:26 PM
    what i did was cancel my reservation and talk to retentions and i was like 1520 in line. i got all my admin fee's and anything else they were gonna charge me waived and i also got a 50 dollar goodwill credit towards the phone but i had to sign up for a 3 year flex tab agreement. UPS delivered my phone the next day!! i suggest everyone to cancel ur reservation and talk to retentions!! thats what i did good day everyone and remember your signing up for another 3 year term so dont by shy and demand credits or dont sign up at all.. good luck!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    05-03-13 03:32 PM
    Just got a email with a tracking number it says it should arrive tomorrow at the Rogers store near my house woohoo so excited

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 08:56 PM
    Got my Q10's. So awesome. It was definitely worth the wait!!!
    John Pawling likes this.
    05-03-13 08:58 PM
    Got my Q10's. So awesome. It was definitely worth the wait!!!
    I can't wait I already have the Z but I always love my 9900 for typing now with the Q I get the best of both worlds speed and typing :-) enjoy it

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 09:07 PM
125 ... 345