Wow April 30 why does it take so ******* long to come out!?
    04-04-13 01:56 AM
    Wow April 30 why does it take so ******* long to come out!?
    Bc you touch yourself at night.
    TimJohnSmith likes this.
    04-04-13 07:54 AM
    because like the old CEOS.. Heinz is sitting on his hands not doing anything.
    04-04-13 08:01 AM
    8 weeks after z10 launch and no official announcement on exact release date. This is where BB needs to learn from Apple: launch presentation with exact product availability date shortly after. "Global roll out in April" doesn't cut it.
    nighthawks and keel999 like this.
    04-04-13 08:10 AM
    because like the old CEOS.. Heinz is sitting on his hands not doing anything.

This is so foolish and ignorant on so many levels i dont even know where to begin
    04-04-13 06:55 PM
    I don't know why so many of you are so worked up about the so called "delay".
    If anything it's a good strategy to release the phones separately. You put the Z10 in the spotlight, let the buzz be all over it. Let people go out and buy it.
    Then you release the Q10 and then it's the phone in the spot light.

If they released both phones simultaneously, not only will carriers be unhappy because they would have to either stop 2x as many phones, or what is much more likely is the same number of phones but half Z10, half Q10, you start to lose the spot light 2 months out, where right now, you can drag yourself out as in the spotlight for 4 months.

The fact that there are people here whining and complaining about the Q10 delay, shows they are doing they're jobs. You guys are talking about the Q10, discussing it. Waiting for it, vying for it.

Less than a month guys! It'll soon be here!
    nEo Yang, Desifly and irweezyy like this.
    04-04-13 11:11 PM
    They should release dates like they did with the z10 from the post above they should follow in the foot steps of apples release times! It would make all customers happy also let them know exact dates of release!
    04-05-13 03:18 AM
    They should release dates like they did with the z10 from the post above they should follow in the foot steps of apples release times! It would make all customers happy also let them know exact dates of release!
    BlackBerry Facebook and Twitter has both mentioned a few weeks. So that is presumably an April Launch. Don't want to say the dates to early and make people mad that way. If they release the actual date a week or two in advance I would say that would create the most hype.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 07:23 AM
    I heard from a buddy of mine that works for BBRY that the Q10 is coming on April 30th.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10
    Called it. Hah

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10
    04-09-13 02:10 AM
    BlackBerry Facebook and Twitter has both mentioned a few weeks. So that is presumably an April Launch. Don't want to say the dates to early and make people mad that way. If they release the actual date a week or two in advance I would say that would create the most hype.

Posted via CB10
    Via the same networks, Blackberry however already called out this month would be "The month of the keyboard". So one should expect to actually have it in their hands this month and not literally the last couple of hours left in April. Especially considering you are ordering online and the delivery man won't knock before May 1st anyways.

Also keep in mind Thorsten stated last year, the Q10 would be out "shortly after the Z10". Now of course one can argue about which launch he meant. The last January day launch for the UK, the early Feb release for Canada or the mid March release for the US? My bet goes for the Thailand release end of April, this way they can say for the sure the Q10 was available "shortly after" the Z.

I know I really do sound like the always complaining Mr. Grumpy a lot. However IMO Blackberry simply screwed up the release. It would've make more sense in conentrating the marketing strictly for the next month, instead of getting the hype starting this month. How can you call it Q10's month when the device won't be actually available anyways? Start compaigns mid to late April, stating "May 2013 - The month of the Keyboard. New Blackberry Q10 coming soon!" while releasing it in the first or early second week of May.
    04-09-13 04:59 AM
35 12