Ok so I made it through a week and want to put down the pros and cons.
    I found myself wanting to type, when receiving an email or bbm I love to have to pick up this phone and just type
    Even the remeber app that I never used on my zed10 I used just to type on my q10. It is no doubt that the keyboard is the best you can get out there.

The battery life is outstanding! And would more than get you through a day and will withstand the abuse of a dyas work or play!

Game wise,
    Yes we all know the screen may be small for users coming from a 5 inch or 4.3 inch device but it is suitable and works well, all games look good on the screen.
    However games like minion rush / temple run / subwaysurfers may be tricky to play, but swiping up it may leave the game. This DOESN'T make the game unplayable!

The apps,

Thank god for 10.2.1 becuase it filled the app gap and snap is a must have!
    *enough said *

Pros-
    -best keyboard in the world!
    -outstanding battery performance
    -decent sized screen
    -good camera (more feature wouldn't hurt )
    -great call quality

Cons-
    -white q10(very slippery)
    -voice control needs a better voice.. but does allot!

I couldn't really think of any cons it is an amazing phone!!!

I would recommend this phone to anyone who loves typing, receives emails and bbm's a lot this is hands down the best phone to get!

Sent From my brand new Q10
    MotorcycleGang likes this.
    03-02-14 04:31 PM
    Glad you are so happy with your Q!
    Keep moving with BB10!
    03-02-14 04:34 PM
    Ok so I made it through a week and want to put down the pros and cons.
    I found myself wanting to type, when receiving an email or bbm I love to have to pick up this phone and just type
    Even the remeber app that I never used on my zed10 I used just to type on my q10. It is no doubt that the keyboard is the best you can get out there.

The battery life is outstanding! And would more than get you through a day and will withstand the abuse of a dyas work or play!

Game wise,
    Yes we all know the screen may be small for users coming from a 5 inch or 4.3 inch device but it is suitable and works well, all games look good on the screen.
    However games like minion rush / temple run / subwaysurfers may be tricky to play, but swiping up it may leave the game. This DOESN'T make the game unplayable!

The apps,

Thank god for 10.2.1 becuase it filled the app gap and snap is a must have!
    *enough said *

Pros-
    -best keyboard in the world!
    -outstanding battery performance
    -decent sized screen
    -good camera (more feature wouldn't hurt )
    -great call quality

Cons-
    -white q10(very slippery)
    -voice control needs a better voice.. but does allot!

I couldn't really think of any cons it is an amazing phone!!!

I would recommend this phone to anyone who loves typing, receives emails and bbm's a lot this is hands down the best phone to get!

I consider even my "BlackQ" slippy... I bought the official flip case, exits in black and/or white... The phone feels a bit thicker and the cover can be taken betw middle and ringfinger so phone is secure even when walking and writing... When talking, the cover hangs down, free. Besides, it is magnetic and when you "close" it, when covered, the screen darkens immediately, when flipped up, enlightens immediately, so you spare more battery life and you do not need to lock screen/push the on/off button... I look for the model I mean, it is not expensive and very effective!
    Found it now at Amazon, even cheaper!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00B...UvbUpU10074478

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2102
    03-02-14 04:49 PM
    Glad that your enjoying your new phone. I find myself responding to sms, bbm and email without any hesitation at all in comparison to my Z10.

Pin:2AF98872
    03-02-14 04:58 PM
    Get the slim bumper case. Ive got it and it makes it much grippier!

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2141, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    03-02-14 05:01 PM
    This is my second day vd q10 & it's really awesum...I was an android user but always been a fan of BlackBerry keypad but not the keypad the os 10.2.1 is damn cool... iam really loving it but still to catch the speed on this amaze keypad :-)

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 07:21 PM
    I just got a BB Q10 after using a Nexus 5. There is no doubt that the Nexus 5 has way more features and it can a million more things than the BB q10. But I never could get used to a touch screen keyboard and the q10 is the only phone I know of that has both LTE and a real keyboard. You really can't compare it to Android or Iphone, they are just different. Android has the most features of all of them, but many of those features no one will ever use.

So my pros and cons of the Q10:

Pros:
    Keyboard (however it is not the best I have ever used, the HTC G2 was the best)
    Nice screen (but too dim!, I heard it is a software issue though)
    Perfect size, fits in hand perfectly (Now my Nexus 5 seems like a massive oversized phone)
    Better camera than I was lead to believe....it actually holds it's own against the S4 and Iphone 5s
    Enough apps and games to keep you entertained

Cons:
    Screen Too dim
    Not enough sports games yet
    Probably too expensive compared to other phones

That's it. It may sound like I was sour on the q10 but I am not. I love it. Is it as good as Android's best phones? Well for me yes....for others probably not. Ditto for Iphone.
    03-02-14 09:21 PM
    I got my Q10 3 days ago and I'm quite satisfy with it now Although the battery lasts 1 day for my usage but there is no smartphone that can stand my usage more than 1 day before. The qwerty keyboard is very convenient and fashionable and the os's like a tiny pc' os that wonderful for me

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 09:37 PM
    I consider even my "BlackQ" slippy... I bought the official flip case, exits in black and/or white... The phone feels a bit thicker and the cover can be taken betw middle and ringfinger so phone is secure even when walking and writing... When talking, the cover hangs down, free. Besides, it is magnetic and when you "close" it, when covered, the screen darkens immediately, when flipped up, enlightens immediately, so you spare more battery life and you do not need to lock screen/push the on/off button... I look for the model I mean, it is not expensive and very effective!
    Found it now at Amazon, even cheaper!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00B...UvbUpU10075558

Posted via my BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2102
    I got an otterbo haha but I might buy it, thanks

03-02-14 09:43 PM
    Getting app updates very frequently...that's nice

Posted via CB10
    03-05-14 07:27 AM