Hi,

I'll explaine you my whole problem, I downloaded an app that hide pictures and videos. It worked well until I deleted it and lost all the picture I put in it. I tried to reinstall it but there is nothing in it. I suppose they had been deleted. So my final question is, do there is some ways to get back thoses pitcure. You all need to know that it was in the INTERN Memory of me Q10.. I'm disapointed hope the blackberry community have a solution for me.

thx you all.
    12-24-14 07:10 PM
    You really need to ask the developer of the application. It will depend on what was done with the files to secure them. If the program was any good, and very likely even if it wasn't the answer is probably that they can not be recovered.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    Q10POPOWA likes this.
    12-24-14 07:50 PM
    Hi, thanx you for you answer. I had already ask the developper if he had some solutions to gave me. But no answer.
    Now, the fact is, I still have a folder in my internal memory who is called "protected media" which one I cannot access.
    Do someone can download the app "media lock free", take a basic picture, put the picture in it, go to the same folder and told me if it's write 0 octets for this file? It would help me to know if they are still just hided or if they are really deleted.
    Thanx you.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 06:17 PM
    Hi, thanx you for you answer. I had already ask the developper if he had some solutions to gave me. But no answer.
    Now, the fact is, I still have a folder in my internal memory who is called "protected media" which one I cannot access.
    Do someone can download the app "media lock free", take a basic picture, put the picture in it, go to the same folder and told me if it's write 0 octets for this file? It would help me to know if they are still just hided or if they are really deleted.
    Thanx you.

Posted via CB10
    Protected media is for digital rights managed media, like movies. I doubt it is there.

A search f media lock free turns up two nearly identical applications from two vendors. The descriptions are not very professional, most of the reviews look fake. I wouldn't install either of these on a bet.
    Z10STL100-3/10.3.1.1154
    12-26-14 08:01 PM