Ok, so finally on the Q10. One thing I really don't like is that it appears you cannot pick your music library. It just automatically finds all music files. I made a new folder called "ringtones" with the hope that it will not include them in my music library since it isn't in the music folder. But yet, they are. I know I can just make a playlist, but without the autoplaylist feature like we had with OS7, it'll be a huge hassle to have to add new songs manually to the playlist every time I add songs. Is there a way to have these ringtones not show up or a way to make autoplaylists??

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    06-22-13 09:32 AM
    I think you have to put the "Ringtones" folder inside the "Voice" folder and they won't show up anymore.
    slagman5 likes this.
    06-22-13 09:39 AM
    I think you have to put the "Ringtones" folder inside the "Voice" folder and they won't show up anymore.
    This will work but then you can't access them from the contacts app...that is unless they have fixed this with the Q (it is this way on the Z).

On my sweet Z10 with CB10!
    slagman5 likes this.
    06-22-13 10:13 AM
    Going to give this a try...
    06-22-13 10:36 AM
    Wow, so if you move it to voice it won't show in your music but then you can't use it as a custom ringtone... Add that to my list of things that need fixing...

06-22-13 10:47 AM
    This will work but then you can't access them from the contacts app...that is unless they have fixed this with the Q (it is this way on the Z).

Pretty dumb, they have not fixed it... All they need to do is add a "Browse Music" link in the contact ringtone and all of that would be fixed, but nooooooo.....

06-22-13 10:48 AM
    Pretty dumb, they have not fixed it... All they need to do is add a "Browse Music" link in the contact ringtone and all of that would be fixed, but nooooooo.....

I know right?! The method above does work if you only want a custom ring for the default phone ring. Unfortunately for me I have two contacts that I want to have special rings so I can't use it.

Hope this gets addressed soon.

slagman5 likes this.
    06-22-13 10:53 AM
    I know right?! The method above does work if you only want a custom ring for the default phone ring. Unfortunately for me I have two contacts that I want to have special rings so I can't use it.

Hope this gets addressed soon.

Have you registered your device with BB beta zone? I'm going to do this when I get home. Heard you can submit feedback about the device if you do so...
    06-22-13 10:55 AM
    I can't be right all the time
    06-22-13 10:55 AM
    I can't be right all the time
    You were mostly right!

06-22-13 10:57 AM
    Have you registered your device with BB beta zone? I'm going to do this when I get home. Heard you can submit feedback about the device if you do so...
    I have and did. Only way to let them know what you would like to see. Last time I popped in they had voting going on some features to see if users would like them.

06-22-13 10:59 AM