Hej guys

I am not able to find any software which can remote control the Q10 from the computer. I can only find software which does the other way around. Have any one of you found a program which you can use on the computer and then remote control the Q10 in order to just browser the phone, read mail and text messages and so on?

//Joe

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:28 AM
    Why not use normal functions on the computer if you have one.

Isnt BB more like a computer away from a computer? So if you have one, might as well use the proper stuff. That said there could be work email access etc. But if youre talking normal gmail and web surfing and youre in front of a computer, I'd use the computer browser. I'd prob use the phone to tether the internet connection but thats it.
    07-15-13 12:36 AM
    Youre right but when it comes to textmessage, I hate that I have to look at my phone. Would be so nice if I could just read and reply my messages on the computer.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 12:51 AM
    Just connect it to your monitor via HDMI, connect a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and control it from your couch. I know that's probably not exactly what you want, but pretty close to 'replying to messages from your computer' anyways

Posted via Z10
    ioansuhov likes this.
    07-15-13 01:22 AM
    Hehe that's actually not bad. But I found mightytext on goodereader, so ill try that one out first, and hopefully it works smooth

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 02:00 AM
    Just connect it to your monitor via HDMI, connect a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and control it from your couch. I know that's probably not exactly what you want, but pretty close to 'replying to messages from your computer' anyways

Posted via Z10
    That's a smart idea. Could you be kind enough to provide me more details about the capability of a BlackBerry os 10 phone to connect to a keyboard/mouse (which kind do I need, how to connect etc) ? Thank you in advance.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 02:42 AM