I transferred my data from my 9780 to my Q10 and all my notes went into the Unfiled Entires folder in the Remember app. I made some edits to those notes but when I synced my Q10 to my computer, I noticed that none of those changes synced with the notes in my Outlook. I decided to try Evernote. I created a folder in Remember that would sync with Evernote. For some reason, Remember does not give me the option to move notes from the Unfiled folder to this new folder. So, I copied the content of a few on my notes into new notes within the new Evernote synced folder. However, not all of these new notes have synced with Evernote on my computer. The shorter notes have but it seems that it is the longer ones that have not. I am pretty sure these notes are all under the size limit for a free Evernote account so I can't figure out why they don't all sync. Does anyone have any experience with this or any thoughts as to why this is happening? Maybe someone can suggest a better option for managing notes and having them sync with my computer? Thanks in advance for any help.
    08-12-13 03:06 PM
    Unfortunately there is no way to move items from unfilled to the synced folders. You do have to recreated them as you've discovered.

As for why some of the new ones aren't syncing.. that's a good question. How long has it been since you created them?

Posted via CB10
    rdlg363 likes this.
    08-12-13 03:26 PM
    Unfortunately there is no way to move items from unfilled to the synced folders. You do have to recreated them as you've discovered.

As for why some of the new ones aren't syncing.. that's a good question. How long has it been since you created them?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for the input. At least it's good to know that if I put in the time to copy them all into new notes, it's because there isn't another way of doing it.

The notes are of varying age. I just now got one of the problem notes to sync. I noticed I had used some (less common) special characters in it so I removed them and then it synced with no problem. I'm going to check all the others that didn't sync to see if that might apply to them as well.
    08-12-13 03:54 PM
    There were still some notes that wouldn't sync to Evernote after I had copied the content of them from the Unfiled Entries folder and pasted into new notes in an Evernote folder. So, I went the other way. I copied the content of each note that had previously synced with Outlook into new notes in the Evernote app on my computer and every last one of them synced with the Remember app on my Q10 with no problem.
    08-14-13 08:27 PM
    What about for flagged email messages?

As new messages get flagged, they show up in 'unfiled' entries...If I try to re-file them, there's no option to move them to the newly created Evernote sync folders. Am I doing something wrong?

Actually, none of my Evernote folders show up...I thought they were, so I guess the same 'rule' applies.

Does that mean, I can't sync emails to Evernote?
    09-10-13 11:12 PM
    Yes I am having problems with Evernote only partially syncing between bb10 and Evernote itself. I have added and deleted and re-added the account and done several OS upgrades and even changed device but the same issue replicates.

Sorry not to have a solution.
    09-11-13 12:31 PM
    Does that mean, I can't sync emails to Evernote?
    One member here posted a solution to this;
    With an Evernote account, Evernote sets up an email address for your account, and anything sent to that email address goes to your Evernote account. So, if you get an email you want to send to Evernote, just fwd it to your Evernote email address!
    09-11-13 08:58 PM
    Oh, that's brilliant! I didn't know about the Evernote email address - thanks!

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 09:47 AM
    Hi there. I am not getting an option to sync to evenote when creating a folder in the remember application. I have set up my evernote account including down loading the upgraded application? Any help? Mark
    10-07-13 03:09 PM
    I don't like how Evernote and Remember work together and deleted my Evernote account. You can't flag an email or text into the Remember app's Unfiled folder, then move it to an Evernote folder. You also can't set and time and date reminder with Evernote synced folders like you can in Remember with 10.2. I still use the Evernote app itself, but for me it's easier to keep it separate from Remember on my phone.
    10-07-13 03:15 PM
    The email into Evernote option is the single easiest way to get stuff out of your inbox and into the database. You will love it; works from any device. If you go Evernote premium the OCR and search functions, I think, are essentially unlimited or at least given priority tratment. I recommend going premium.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 04:40 PM