The image below shows the relative interest in the Q10 of each individual state in the US according to Google Trends. Almost looks like a map of democrat support.

Relative interest by each state in the Q10 according to Google Trends-capture1.jpg
    05-22-13 05:18 PM
    Its funny I was looking at this the other day as well. Just to get a grasp how Blackberry was trending Q10 vs Z10 vs Apple and so on
    05-22-13 05:27 PM
    Interesting map.
    I live in California and I hardly ever see Blackberry phones in the wild.
    Everybody and their kids have Apple phones and the rest are Samsung phones.
    I spent the last week in D.C. and saw more Blackberry phones than I have ever seen anywhere else.
    I actually took out my 9930 without worrying if someone was going to snicker!

My wife has the Z10 and when she took out her phone in D.C. many people asked what it was and then if they could see it in action. In California, no one even gives it a second glance.
    05-22-13 06:23 PM
    thanks for the post and the map, but there is little similarity between this map and that of Dem support, except for NY and California.
    05-22-13 06:31 PM
    Yep you'd be surprised how many of those DC BB users still rock the ancient models.
    And the response is always the same when you mention that there have been several newer models made, they all say this one does everything I need it to.

One of the vendors who does our manuals still has a 8310 roller ball and all and you can't get him to trade it in throught the company. It would be free to him and he still refuses.

He's 57 so I know part of its he's stuck in his ways but I also know personally when you have something that works for you why switch. I am in the same boat because I am so afraid I won't like the Q10 OS. Not because I think its bad but I fear it won't be better that 7.1.
    05-22-13 06:45 PM